Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Tue Mar 4th, 2008 5:59pm Post subject: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV (new album)
If this is the first you read of a new NIN album in 2008, you'll be surprised to know its already been released. I'll just copy and paste from theninhotline.net

Nine Inch Nails has self-released a new instrumental album, Ghosts I-IV. Consisting of 36 instrumental tracks described as "music for daydreams" and released under Creative Commons, it is available in a wide range of formats: MP3, double CD, a package with: the 2xCD, multitracks on DVD, and a deluxe book, and finally the super-deluxe limited edition which includes all that as well as a copy of the album on vinyl.
The free MP3 download includes the first volume - nine tracks (each with unique artwork), wallpapers, and a PDF of the 40 page book. Available directly off nin.com, you also have the option to torrent it via official NIN profiles on Waffles, what.cd and The Pirate Bay. Absent from this release was any kind of leak of audio or information. Record labels and artists should take notes: This is how you do music distribution.

http://ghosts.nin.com
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4059158/Nine_Inch_Nails_-_Ghosts_I_%282008%29 (First 9 songs, official NIN torrent.)

Ernest Worthing

Posted Tue Mar 4th, 2008 7:43pm Post subject: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV (new album)
Oh, yay! This is really cool. I love Trent's attitude towards downloading and music distribution.

whatonearth

Posted Wed Mar 5th, 2008 9:59pm Post subject: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV (new album)
I started to download the free version but I had to cancel it halfway through, so I don't know if the link will work for me any more but hey i'm sure i'll be able to find it somewhere else with no trouble.

ClareBear

Posted Thu Mar 6th, 2008 11:00am Post subject: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV (new album)
Got mine from the official torrent.

Red Raven

Posted Thu Mar 6th, 2008 12:50pm Post subject: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV (new album)
Cool, I love instrumentals.

Neat thing: The mother of my best friend in high school baby sat Trent. When I asked her about him she said there was something seriously wrong with that child. X-D