Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mawther

Posted Tue May 1st, 2012 10:38am Post subject: Norwich and New Alan Partridge movie

Please, dear Mr Fry, sweet talk Mr Iannucci so that he gives us kindly consideration in the new Alan Partridge movie. After the combined efforts on TV of Jimmy Carr and Russell Howard, I feel as if I should number my fingers and toes just in case the non Norfolk are checking for extras. Norwich is a lovely place, Norfolk is a lovely county,but if this new movie follows the current fashion for jokes about our intellect and gene pool we are done for, we will no longer feel able to admit to coming from Norfolk .

BoudiccaRun

Posted Wed May 2nd, 2012 3:41pm Post subject: Norwich and New Alan Partridge movie

No, No, No Mawther!

Norfolk will never be done for. Let them make fun, they're completely missing the point of this beautiful county and it's beautiful people. And if that's the case, I'm happy for them to miss the point and to stay away.

Once any of us start to take ourselves too seriously, we're all done for.

We all know we're wonderful, we have nothing to prove and that's what keeps this beautiful county, the wonderfully confident, forward thinking place it is - I LOVE NORFOLK *high six*

BoudiccaRun
3 November 2012 along the Boudicca Way in South Norfolk
Inspiring others to feel good.
Please join us!