Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 2:00am Post subject: Obsessions
ok. it has been fine talking with you and i'm glad to listen. sounds like reading and music and sleep is just right. Take care, and in the morning let the CPN do the job he wants to do which is to meet your needs.

Stay cool.and take care, til later.

Chris

English_Rose_Joylan

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 4:23pm Post subject: Obsessions
wow, it seems that u are experincing some real difficulties. i was wondering just how old u are as i am attending a school for childern with problems,(I was beaten up at school and it made me nervous of my peers) i am frequently dealing with my friend's problems. i feel for you deeply and i hope that you are o.k . as for the 'no emotions' i am sort of the opposite, i either feel really happy and confident or really sad depressed and suprisingly i don't think i have bipolarity, despite most of stephen's documentary feeling rather close to home!! :-//
i must admit though that i have never attempted suicide, even though most of my poetry is depressive. best wishes for the future
X-D Joylan X-D

TheTruth

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 7:22pm Post subject: Obsessions
Hi. Well I'm 16 (17 in 2 weeks). Glad to hear you're looking out for other people. The same night I was posting here, I went to bed and a massive bright light came through my windows and went, and I heard things downstairs, so i went out of my room, and there was the person I am obsessed with (obviously a hallucination), she went, I went back to bed, got no sleep all night. Then in the morning saw my cpn, had a very long chat. That night was the most real experience I have had, in terms of hallucinations and mood changes, very crazy night..

Jamie

English_Rose_Joylan

Posted Sat Apr 21st, 2007 12:08pm Post subject: Obsessions
hi, it's great to hear that u are so close to my age and happy birthday for your 17th lol anyway i was wondering if u could answer me something, (u don't have to if u feel that it's too personal i won't mind ) but when u see the person whom u are obsessed with, dothey look so real that you could touch them or is it obviously in your mind? because i visulise people who i really like, and have conversations with them when i am alone, but i know that it is just wishful thinking and that they are not there, nor do they have feelings for me in reality (but we can all fantasise ) i would say that i am perfectly normal in having these thoughts and i wanted to know more about your hallucinations so that i could understand your 'visions' in greater detail thanx
Joylan
p.s i am applying for a-levles in psychology and english next year
fingers crossed lol