Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mandibles

Posted Wed Sep 12th, 2007 6:14pm Post subject: Oh Stephen....BRAVO! (Kingdom pictures inside)
I saw this in my morning newspaper on the bus on the way to college. I of course burst out laughing which naturally startled the whole top deck of the bus and roused those who were asleep on their chairs.

Ahhh....Venice X-D

I R FISHING.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

MinervaMoon

Posted Wed Sep 12th, 2007 6:35pm Post subject: Oh Stephen....BRAVO! (Kingdom pictures inside)
A friend woke me up this morning with a text message that said, "Dude. Today's metro. Page 12!" It didn't make sense to me and I was sure it was a dream, until I saw that the message was still there when I fully awoke.

Ah, punting on the Cam. I'll have to get down there and do that sometime.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Sep 15th, 2007 3:18pm Post subject: Oh Stephen....BRAVO! (Kingdom pictures inside)
I 've tried punting on the Cam, or should I say zig-zagging. :-//

Mandibles

Posted Mon Sep 17th, 2007 9:59am Post subject: Oh Stephen....BRAVO! (Kingdom pictures inside)
've tried punting on the Cam, or should I say zig-zagging.

*lol* ..Makes me REALLY want to give punting a go now..

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.