Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maniac

Posted Sun May 27th, 2007 11:01pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!
What a good ending.
Made me cry - I'm just a bit tender at the mo.
It was beautiful.
x

Terri

Posted Sun May 27th, 2007 11:09pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!
Wonderful stuff! And Joss Ackland is a complete legend Am watching the BTS programme now, great to see it's on for an hour!

Just_a_Norwegian

Posted Sun May 27th, 2007 11:46pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!
Arghhhh... Guess the DVD is in my mailbox at tuesday.. Any golden moments in the BTS?

Maniac

Posted Sun May 27th, 2007 11:51pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!
It's good.
The bit with the mobile phone made me laugh.
He's a technophile - lost without his emails etc. lol

Wildean

Posted Mon May 28th, 2007 2:46pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!
I loved the ending, but i need more! i'm having Kingdom withdrawl already!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jun 2nd, 2007 6:42pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!
What's the BTS programme?

Aww it's all over for a year now. It's ended too soon. It doesn't feel like it's been on two minutes. I want to find out what happens next. The mystery of Stephen's brother deepens.

Assuming direct control...

Tourmaline

Posted Sun Jun 3rd, 2007 2:06pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!
Joss Ackland is a complete legend

Was Joss Ackland one of the "Leslie Thighpressure" actors?

Just_a_Norwegian

Posted Sun Jun 3rd, 2007 2:17pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!

Behind The Scenes.. Interview with Stephen and things like that..

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jun 3rd, 2007 2:22pm Post subject: OMG - We need the next installment now!!

Behind The Scenes.. Interview with Stephen and things like that..

Ahh thanks for that. I still haven't watched it yet.

Assuming direct control...