Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gimme_that_headband

Posted Sat Oct 16th, 2010 5:18pm Post subject: Once upon a digestive...

A short story I wanted to share...

I just started reading The Liar. Whenever possible, I like to eat themed snacks while I'm reading a novel. So I went to the international foods aisle of my local grocery store (I live in the US) and picked up some chocolate digestives.

So I got home, got comfortable, and started reading/snacking. Unfortunately, within minutes, I found myself reading the part where Adrian explains "the biscuit game."

I almost choked!! Now my stomach turns just thinking about digestives... I don't think I want to eat the rest of the package.

Thanks a lot, Mr. Fry.

pebbles

Posted Sat Oct 16th, 2010 5:26pm Post subject: Once upon a digestive...

Heee

...and I thought watching QI while eating was bad (today I got the snot-and-mucus discussion to go with my tsaziki (or however you spell that in English)...they do tend to discuss these things in detail). But your digestives are definitely worse.

writetowrite

Posted Sun Oct 17th, 2010 4:36pm Post subject: Once upon a digestive...

I'm about to start reading The Liar. Does this only apply to eating biscuits or shouldn't I eat anything? What about drinking tea?

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would 'be' no religious people". Dr Gregory House.

thewritetowrite