Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amberzak

Posted Sun Apr 20th, 2008 10:49pm Post subject: Only just discovered this
My friend told me about this. I am listening to the second one now. Listened to the third, then the first.

What is it about Stephen Fry. He can talk about things that would normally be boring, and make them interesting.

We had 3 lectures on my English degree at University on Oscar Wilde, and I never was as interested as I was with Stephen Fry talking about him. Mr Fry, please come to my University and give a talk. LOL.

TinaL

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 3:47pm Post subject: Only just discovered this

What is it about Stephen Fry. He can talk about things that would normally be boring, and make them interesting.

you know...he is a magical man

blondenaturally

Posted Tue Apr 29th, 2008 11:03pm Post subject: Only just discovered this
I really am enjoying these podgrams, I even make my 13 and a half year old son listen to them, it isn't really forcing him because he loves them too. I endowed upon him as my birth gift, a great sense of humour. That's all I wanted to say really, I just wanted to give Mr Fry some encouragement, and keep them coming. I love Oscar Wilde too. And New Zealand women do have a dislike for men and love throwing them around that is really very true.

Neo

Posted Sat May 10th, 2008 12:45am Post subject: Only just discovered this
Hello

Well done Stephen! Can I say how much I enjoy you podgrams? Random, unstructured, stream of consciousness or structured, planned , methodical? As our American cousins might say, its all good!

How nice it is to hear someone talk about something that really interests them. The topics aren't shamelessly topical or forced but are great fun!

I've been listening to the first 3 on my iPhone (I'm a shameless gagetophile, especially when it comes to Apple) so I haven't seen the pictures contained in each podgram. (Interestingly, my spell check has suggested that I change podgram to pogrom. Why podgram and not podcast?)

Please, please, please. Don't stop.