Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Occy

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 3:15am Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
Sir - please sir - oh please...

Can we have a chatroom?

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 4:44am Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
Yes indeed...a chatroom would be most lovely.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

gadgetgirl

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 8:25am Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
thirded! we seem to be using twitter for that at the moment and it's not ideal - very hard to keep up sometimes.

That would be me.

wooden_elf

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 8:50am Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
Great headline for this topic LOL

Agreed. It would be very nice to have a chatroom. I am sure that if it's possible they will set one up.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 2:28pm Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
thirded! we seem to be using twitter for that at the moment and it's not ideal - very hard to keep up sometimes.

It makes my head spin sometimes with what's going on! *dizzy* I keep losing track and find it hard keeping up sometimes.

Assuming direct control...

fish_chip

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 2:38pm Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
Oh! yes, a chatroom please!

twitter is fun cause I can deal with it while I'm around all day (iPhone apps, thank you) but a chatroom sounds like being at home!

it could be useful and very funny!
(maybe it's in Clubfry... this Club is keeping going on in my mind) ^_^

Occy

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 2:41pm Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
btw I do realise chatrooms can eat into bandwith so if that is the prob I am happy to donate some space on the web - I have plenty

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Oct 19th, 2008 7:13pm Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
I set up a free one for the twitter group which was by email invite only (makes it easier to keep trolls out).

I've still got the link if anyone wants in on that before an official one starts (if one does). It's though Chatzy and I'll need your email address.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

wooden_elf

Posted Wed Oct 22nd, 2008 1:27pm Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
I set up a free one for the twitter group which was by email invite only (makes it easier to keep trolls out).

I've still got the link if anyone wants in on that before an official one starts (if one does). It's though Chatzy and I'll need your email address.

How does it work?

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Oct 22nd, 2008 8:08pm Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
Chatzy just gives out free chatrooms if you register for one so I did and its like any other chatroom only you have to message me with your email address to get in so that I can make sure that the trolls keep out.

Basic chat format but I don't know if anyone uses it although 6 are registered to do so.

wooden_elf

Posted Wed Oct 22nd, 2008 8:09pm Post subject: Oooh Oooh OOOOH
Chatzy just gives out free chatrooms if you register for one so I did and its like any other chatroom only you have to message me with your email address to get in so that I can make sure that the trolls keep out.

Basic chat format but I don't know if anyone uses it although 6 are registered to do so.

Thank you for claring it up. Maybe it's just that everyone needs to agree when to be there.