Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Daliasattler

Posted Fri Apr 18th, 2008 10:11pm Post subject: Oscar Wilde
Dear Stephen,
I would like to thank you profusely for your last podgram on Oscar Wilde which I have listened to many times.
I would certainly recomend that you write a book about him, it would no doubt be a huge sensation.

I look foreward to the next episode.

Geritak

Posted Wed Apr 23rd, 2008 8:42pm Post subject: Oscar Wilde
I second that!

I could listen to Stephen 'on his hobby-horse' forever.

Dallyhard

Posted Tue Jul 1st, 2008 11:24pm Post subject: Oscar Wilde
There's loads been writ already bout dear Osc. He even wrote a bit hisself. Check Richard Ellman's biography. Its really quite big and so also comes in most handy for a door-stop.

emanuela

Posted Sat Oct 11th, 2008 7:41am Post subject: Oscar Wilde

Hi There, I'm Emanuela (Manu) from Bologna, Italy. I lived in London several years and I love and admire Mr. Fry and Oscar Wilde. The above mentioned biography I thing is the more complete about THE Author, and show lots of pictures in which u can imagine the hard work of the movie director to find actors SO similar to the original people involved in the biography.
Sveve, well, everyone of us know how much he looks like Oscar. Not only for the physical aspect but I guess in many subtle things. Don't u think so?
Anyway, I'm a member of "The oscar Wilde Society", a (wrong to say I know" Fanzine about Wilde issuing 4 copies per year of a leaflet called "the Wildeian" including all their activities. It is so interesting. I'm a member since 8 years . U can easily find the address on the web, otherwise, "give me a word " and I'll be belighted to help.
Have a nice week-end.
Greetings from Italy

Manuxxx