Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Bippy Bear

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 7:58pm Post subject: Out of Hospital - what gives?
Hi gang - I am sorry - I appear to be persona non grata on here. I came out of hospital to find that someone had left a note on my blog - well someone go on my blog and find out why I end up in hopsital so often.

I hope you are all sorted now.

I suspect, although I have not been able to plough through it to find out, that my dear beloved has sent the birthday book without being able to put a trace on it - he would have had to go to Dijon to do that. Given that I was doing my best to die at the time, he didn't.

I hope it has got there now.

I hope you are a bit happy that I haven't died in the mean time.

Someone email me to let me know but please don't think that I wasn't worrying about it - apart from worrying about my dogs, my husband and what they would all do without me and my translating skills, I was thinking about you. Really.

Soph

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 8:45pm Post subject: Out of Hospital - what gives?
Hi Bippy Bear,
I just wanted to say thank you, really. We're very appreciative for you of sending on the book, as we now understand thier were complications. And you couldn't of done more.
And too, I hope you're well. I don't know what better way to phrase that, but I hope you're feeling okay. Take care.

Photobucket

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 9:34pm Post subject: Out of Hospital - what gives?
The book is continuing its journey, so no worries there. Just do what you have to to get better.

Help

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 9:37pm Post subject: Out of Hospital - what gives?
Bippy, please don't even worry about the book, just concentrate on getting better

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 9:39pm Post subject: Out of Hospital - what gives?
Welcome back, BB. I can only apologize if you felt bombarded by all our requests. We weren't fully aware of the extent of your absence. Hope you're feeling better, and thanks for participating with the project.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Bippy Bear

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 10:00pm Post subject: Out of Hospital - what gives?
Oh bless you - I get these "go away and die" phases and I dont know when they are going to happen or if they are going to be dire .......... yes, the old feller didn't understand the urgency of the package and he was doing the flip between hospital and home and was a bit distracted - if you have got the book and it is on its way ............ ooof! thanks be

Hey come onto my blog and see why I sometimes am not on here.

Share my awful bum ........... or not.

Bippy Bear

Posted Mon Jun 1st, 2009 10:02pm Post subject: Out of Hospital - what gives?
I am so sorry to have to mention my backside.

But if you come to my blog and read why I am a bit cross ...............

and why I am so happy to be back on a horse

oh dear