Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

LilyG

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 3:57am Post subject: Paul McCartney
So...none for private citizens to cook up just for their fam? Why? (Smack me upside the head if I read you wrong...been packing all day, tired.)

well, technically, no.

but practically?

hell yes!

my dog used to love eating roo too occy! i found it a bit tough, but nice enough.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 10:01pm Post subject: Paul McCartney
I understand and respect the fact that as Im not in the country, I dont have direct knowledge of the effects of the roos are, However surely there are some othere options - I dont quite know - then to cull them just for being alive??

There are options, like contraception, but it is costly and so it is seldom considered.

Well try getting a roo to put on condom and you could understand X-D

LilyG

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 11:24pm Post subject: Paul McCartney

ZING!

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 11:07pm Post subject: Paul McCartney

ZING!

X-D

prim

Posted Fri Mar 21st, 2008 11:53am Post subject: Paul McCartney
It's ok to be a veggie & care about animals, but to blather on about the welfare of an ecosystem is a completely different thing that Mcartney is in no better a position to comment on than anyone else. Just because he's famous doesn't mean he should be taken seriously. Life in the wild is harsh, there's no getting away from that. With or without man animal poulations grow & shrink periodically. If there is an over proliferation of a species it will be culled by nature through starvation or disease. A bullit is probably a better way to go than a slow lingering death.

diane tigue

Posted Fri Apr 4th, 2008 6:23pm Post subject: Paul McCartney
re: roos and condoms - mine won't even wear socks.