Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

wildfire

Posted Fri Aug 8th, 2008 10:22pm Post subject: Pet Cloning
Bizarrely, the Daily Mail claims that the woman whose pet was cloned is wanted in connection with a 1978 kidnapping ... link.

Dallyhard: Really? I once ate nincompoop! what are the chances?

Dallyhard

Posted Sat Aug 9th, 2008 12:11pm Post subject: Pet Cloning
Are they? Well, perhaps a little I suppose.

No they aren't sarcasm - they are stupidity and it's a wonder this tosser is still on the forum - has he actually talked about stephen at any point?.

Deary me, well really! Now come on now, I've never insulted anybody - well not directly - like you have here. And my views are just as relevent as anyone else's on this forum (well perhaps except for yours). Or do you want a forum that only shares your views? I have talked about Sir Steve in a number of 'posts' thankyouverymuch. And eveyone just seems to post comments about dogs anyway so who actually cares oh and its called General Musings too which may give you a clue you horrid little person with a crap avatar.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sat Aug 9th, 2008 1:33pm Post subject: Pet Cloning
As I obviously started the discussion about sarcasm or not; I would like to comment.

Dallyhard: I appreciate that you clarified your position!
Occy: Please don't see only black or white. There is still a difference between a stupid remark and a complete tosser!

Dallyhard: Nevertheless - sometimes your sarcasm is a useful as a sack of fleas (sorry, German expression). But it's you and if you don't like to stop/reduce it, it's your decision. (I could live without it).

For me any further posts are welcome - either from occy or dallyhard.

Maxx England

Posted Sat Aug 9th, 2008 1:55pm Post subject: Pet Cloning
Sack of fleas. Thank you, I shall take that away with me and use it. Thank you again

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Maren

Posted Sat Aug 9th, 2008 5:59pm Post subject: Pet Cloning
I agree with soupy.
And whoever lived with a dog knows that every dog is an individual. If we start to reproduce an unlimited number of individuals - we destroy identity.

(And cloning animals for food? Don't we know a cheaper method to produce meat? )

nongenderous

Posted Sat Aug 9th, 2008 7:44pm Post subject: Pet Cloning
I recently had to put my dog to sleep, but even though he was a wonderful dog I wouldn't clone him. That's just bizarre and creepy. It's still not the same dog and never will be.

Desdemona

Posted Wed Sep 3rd, 2008 6:03pm Post subject: Pet Cloning
what i would like to know, did the woman have the dog since it was a puppy?
and have to stop it from chewing the furniture and toilet train it? Because if not then it will be a completely different dog with the same markings.
Like JSKanga84 said, Identical twins have different personalitys, or ways of doing things.

Skip Life and come with me?