Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

cake

Posted Thu Jan 10th, 2008 12:21am Post subject: Peter Kingdom's Favorite Mug
My surname begins with a K and I'd love to know where I could get one just like it. Any ideas please?

bogandken

Posted Fri Jan 11th, 2008 10:52pm Post subject: Peter Kingdom's Favorite Mug
My husband bought me one and they are actually for sale about 6 doors down from Peter's 'office' in a shop called Pedlar's gold in Swaffham.
here are some contact details:

http://www.inorfolk.co.uk/profile/235058/Swaffham/Pedlars-Gold/

the cup is made in China by mww market! Hope that helps!

cake

Posted Sat Jan 12th, 2008 4:02pm Post subject: Peter Kingdom's Favorite Mug
Thanks so much for that information. It's too bad that Norfolk is a bit too far from here (Los Angeles) for me. I'll keep looking for the mug in local shops, who knows what might turn up.

bogandken

Posted Sat Jan 12th, 2008 4:28pm Post subject: Peter Kingdom's Favorite Mug
You are so welcome! Maybe you could ask if somebody living near by could get you one. I used to live very near to 'Market Shipborough' but have sadly have to move as my husband is in the Air force. I think some people on this forum might live nearby.
Best of luck!

Cherubino

Posted Sat Jan 12th, 2008 11:23pm Post subject: Peter Kingdom's Favorite Mug
Favourite Mugs My favourite mug is a 1-and-3-quarter-pinter of a mug, well almost, it's just a little under the three quarters mark. My nephew made it for me at his school. His fingerprints are embedded in my mug, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Tea just doesn't taste the same with out it...marvellous that mug, you know!

ClareBear

Posted Sun Jan 13th, 2008 7:59am Post subject: Peter Kingdom's Favorite Mug
I've got a Simpsons doughnut dipping mug.....It's about the size of 2 normal mugs.

paulson

Posted Thu Mar 5th, 2009 1:48pm Post subject: Peter Kingdom's Favorite Mug
I struggle to comprehend the depths of trivia to which I have sunk....however, here is mine! As has been rightly said, you can buy them from Peddlars Gold on the Market Place, however as the shop is a rather jumbled, old-fashioned establishment (as you would expect in a town like Swaaaffem), you have to ask for one at the counter (furtively of course) and then the lady has to abandon the till and 'goo upstairs' to look for one with your preferred initial on it.

How the Kingdom props people found these mugs I really don't know - unless it was Mr Fry's personal recommendation of course. Here's a picture of mine, the only thing you have to watch out for is that if you tip a full mug of coffee at too rakish an angle, it can flood out from both sides of your mouth onto your be-corduroyed lap!!

[/i]