Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jan 1st, 2008 9:36pm Post subject: Phone...help - help???
Your texts are likely being held in a server somewhere, it really does sound like your friend's phone is out of service. Try and have hope, hon.

busy clippers

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 3:16am Post subject: Phone...help - help???
My experience is similar to Banjo's. And I know lots of people who didn't pay their December phone bill because they felt they needed the extra money for Christmas. You get the same message as when they go out of range so the customer doesn't get embarrassed by their callers knowing they have not paid. I make everything about me so I understand how you feel, but don't.

Saturn

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 10:57am Post subject: Phone...help - help???
I wish I could say that was really the problem.

Its not a contract phone, it's a pay as you go, if she really cared at all she could have put a fiver, a tenner into it and got in touch, or borrowed someone else's phone or something.

There's no excuse, I can't see any circumstances, no matter how horrific which would prevent her from at least sending a text which costs barely nothing and takes seconds to do,

Its been five weeks now since I heard from her. I'm only deluding myself now

I'm in despair, total despair I feel absolutely abandoned, hated, despised, forgotten.

How could she do this to me? :'( :'( :'(

seasun545

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 11:14am Post subject: Phone...help - help???
You´re so right....Man, I hate the way this girl is making you suffer...so sorry, feel for you.
If I were you, I´d stay away, though is painful. I bet, sooner or later, she will miss and need you and will go back to you.
Meanwhile, you have us here, you´re not abandoned dear, see how many people answered your post cause we care about you. And we won´t forget you, despise you and of course, hate you either. Don´t be so hard on yourself, she´s the one being selfish, she´s the one to feel bad, not you. You are the loving caring worried friend, who wouldn´t want you?
Hugs!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 12:53pm Post subject: Phone...help - help???
I hope there's a rational and reasonable explanation for this Saturn. I hope she's not ignoring you. *hugs*

Assuming direct control...

Maren

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 2:08pm Post subject: Phone...help - help???
So you now think she's that kind of character who would drop a friend without a word, without any explanation?

Then you don't have to feel hated - people acting like that mostly don't hate, they are completely unthinking, selfish, incapable to figure how they harm other people.

But anyway I hope that you'll get another simple explanation ...

Saturn

Posted Mon Jan 7th, 2008 2:43pm Post subject: Phone...help - help???
In case anyone is still interested.

It's now been six weeks since I spoke to my friend.

If there's an explanation for this I still have no idea what it is.

I even went to the trouble of going to her house, through the snow, the cold, an hour long train journey and a 3/4 hours walk to find the place but there was no-one home.

Now this was a Saturday morning so that doesn't mean much they could have just popped out but the more this goes on the more worried I am something really bad has happened.

This isn't just me worrying about myself anymore, it never was, I just am so full of fear and doubt and anxiety I can't eat, or sleep or think about anything else at all this is cutting me to bits just not knowing what;s happened, just asking myself over and over WHY?

Even after all this, even after all I've been through if she called today I would forgive her, I have to, I still love her, no matter how much hurt she's caused me she's also the only person that's ever made me remotely happy and that means a lot.

Facing the future and having this awful question hanging over me, this terrible
fear and anxiety seems too much for me to take.

It;s like I was driving along in a car and was suddenly sideswiped by a lorry, taken out, flattened and crushed with no warning, I'm a car-crash at the moment; splintered and broken, wrecked

I just pray [and I'm not in any way religious] that she's okay and that I'll speak to her again, or at least find out what's happened.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jan 8th, 2008 4:58pm Post subject: Phone...help - help???
That's a long time Saturn. I can understand how awful it is not being able to contact someone you care about or know what's happening to them, where they are or anything. But I only had to go through that for a week, I can't imagine having to go through that for as long as you have. I hope for the best for you Saturn.

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jan 8th, 2008 5:11pm Post subject: Phone...help - help???
Maybe she's moved? Or gone on extended holiday?