Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

sammywhatammy

Posted Mon Dec 1st, 2008 6:39pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
I really do wish that Mr. Fry would come to the US for a book signing D: His Twitter says he's in NYC right now, which isn't far from me... But no specific location given. I'd love to bump into him.

...Ahahaha, I sound like a bit of a stalker, don't I? XD I can't help wanting to meet my hero of heroes~

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Mon Dec 1st, 2008 8:49pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
Thanks for those. They are fantastic. I'm so upset that I wasn't able to go! I only live up the road, but I had no way of getting there. Damn all!

xx

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Dec 1st, 2008 11:53pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
Fantastic pictures!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Momgoth

Posted Wed Dec 3rd, 2008 11:17pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
Those are great, great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Nitro

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 2:09am Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
For an older guy, he sure does have a good head of hair huh? He's sporting that mussy look really well.

Those mussy hairstyles continually tempt me to reach out and tussle it. I mean, it's not like you're going to destroy some well constructed coif that took hours to build and the owner would be all destroyed if someone moved a hair on their head X-D

BTW, though I'm tempted to tussle peoples hair, I assure you I rarely give into that temptation heh heh heh...no, really...mostly never...

please excuse my babbling..i think i shall blame the photographer here for it. if he doesn't mind too much...

what was this thread about again? . X-D

Really? Wow.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 8:41am Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
For an older guy, he sure does have a good head of hair huh? He's sporting that mussy look really well.

Those mussy hairstyles continually tempt me to reach out and tussle it. I mean, it's not like you're going to destroy some well constructed coif that took hours to build and the owner would be all destroyed if someone moved a hair on their head X-D

BTW, though I'm tempted to tussle peoples hair, I assure you I rarely give into that temptation heh heh heh...no, really...mostly never...

I get tempted a lot to muss up people's hair too but manage to resist temptation. You're right he does have a good head of hair for his age. :d Hair that looks perfect for mussing up! That's the way I like hair. Nice and mussy not constructed and perfect so you can't touch it. I like mussy because it looks more natural and pleasing on the eye.

Assuming direct control...

monochromeprincess

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 11:31am Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
I get tempted a lot to muss up people's hair too but manage to resist temptation. You're right he does have a good head of hair for his age. :d Hair that looks perfect for mussing up! That's the way I like hair. Nice and mussy not constructed and perfect so you can't touch it. I like mussy because it looks more natural and pleasing on the eye.

Yeah, out with the shiny constructed hair that looks like it's taken hours to get that way....out with hairsprary, too, while we're at it...I just wash my hair, brush it and leave it at that, it always comes out different :D. Hair is most definitely for messing up :D. Hehe.

@dreamingshadow

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 8:16pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing

Yeah, out with the shiny constructed hair that looks like it's taken hours to get that way....out with hairsprary, too, while we're at it...I just wash my hair, brush it and leave it at that, it always comes out different :D. Hair is most definitely for messing up :D. Hehe.

I agree wholeheartedly. That's how I do my hair. I just wash it, brush it and leave it dry naturally. I don't style it or do anything beyond simply brushing.

Assuming direct control...

tryingtofindmyfeet

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 2:52am Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
Here, have a "fan pic" of Stephen's book signing in Norwich...

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 4:39pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
ADORABLE!!

@dreamingshadow

M-y-s-t-e-r-y

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 4:43pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
And i was in that queue!

Soph

Posted Sun Dec 7th, 2008 6:47pm Post subject: Pictures From Book Signing
N'awww ! : ]

Photobucket