Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 3:54pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
I got bored.

Randomness from the flooded south end of my village

The Abbey Gardens in Bury (St. Edmunds, not Lancashire)

I guess I like trees.

JVONEARTH

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 4:22pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Is there a local shop for local people? X-D X-D

No looks a nice place.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 6:23pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Bury St. Edmunds looks very pretty !

I am going to post some pics of St. Mary┬┤s in Amersham (forgive the quality, my first experiments with my little digital camera... :-// ). No point in posting anything relating to the place I live in - too boring

And one "bonus pic": a view of the Docklands from the Royal Observatory in Greenwich

Nataly)

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 6:25pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
I like it. Here there are no people, it is good (!)
I like wild trees...

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 6:31pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
View from my window at sunset:

meekychuppet

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 6:53pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Deleted.

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 7:59pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
I could show you a picture of where I live but it is grey, unnattractive and would just bring down the happy mood.....

meekychuppet

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 8:01pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Show us a picture of you then.

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 8:20pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Okay- I have finally found a picture of me that I would not hate to display, taken at christmas. So I reluctantly, present to you myself:

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 8:21pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Sorry the picture is so massive but I don't know how to make it smaller...

Nataly)

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 9:05pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Here I be happy..Sometimes

Here I live

EDIT BY ATARI: fixed the code so the images show.

Nataly)

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 9:12pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Excuse me
http://club.foto.ru/gallery/photos/photo.php?photo....._id=657580
http://club.foto.ru/gallery/photos/photo.php?photo....._id=201919

trouser material

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 10:03pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Wow you people live in some gorgeous locations. This is the measley view from my humble abode in the fen core of Norfolk...

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Mar 5th, 2007 10:28pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Two points. Firstly, nice palm! Secondly, how can you complain about living in Norfolk? You're, like, neighbors with Stephen!

Kaseryn

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 12:56am Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Nice.. lovely sunset pic Ax.. Gerti, interesting pic to me, as i've been working in docklands since October and if i had a digital camera could take the exact opposite view.. see those two red cranes? Thats where i am now.. can see the Observatory from up there too..