Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nataly)

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 7:15am Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Heat there where palms) And at us snow and any bananas

meekychuppet

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 8:12am Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Okay- I have finally found a picture of me that I would not hate to display, taken at christmas. So I reluctantly, present to you myself:

Boffin, seriously, you need not be reluctant.

Do you have mediterranean blood in you?

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 8:50am Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Gerti, interesting pic to me, as i've been working in docklands since October and if i had a digital camera could take the exact opposite view.. see those two red cranes? Thats where i am now.. can see the Observatory from up there too..

Spectacular views either way (from up the cranes certainly! But that´s not what you meant, is it )
Walking through the Docklands is like walking through a maze of glass and steel, very fascinating. The fascination will probably wear off when you see it every day, I suppose.
They should stage some car chase through the Docklands in one of the future James Bond movies X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 9:18am Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
*fangirls boffinbabe12's shiny shiny pretty hair*

ClareBear

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 11:29am Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)

Spectacular views either way (from up the cranes certainly! But that´s not what you meant, is it )
Walking through the Docklands is like walking through a maze of glass and steel, very fascinating. The fascination will probably wear off when you see it every day, I suppose.
They should stage some car chase through the Docklands in one of the future James Bond movies X-D

A friend of mine lives 3 minutes walk from Canary Wharf....I love going down to visit.

jemmo

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 2:28pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
HEY !!!

Some GREAT photos !

Well done, all you photographers. It's really interesting to see where people live, don't you think...

Great to have on the forum.

boffinbabe12

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 5:36pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
Boffin, seriously, you need not be reluctant.

Do you have mediterranean blood in you?

I am mixed race. I am half South American (Guyuna if anyone knows where that is) and half English. I occasionally get mistaken for Italian or Spanish; however, occasionally people think I just go on holiday a lot to exotic and hot places.....

fangirls boffinbabe12's shiny shiny pretty hair*
What do you mean by fangirls? Also- my sister's hair is SOOO shiny it is annoying, although mine is darker than hers,

Nataly)

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 6:07pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
guys, I understand you... X-D X-D

Nataly)

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 6:19pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
About trees.... And not only
It for Atari
http://club.foto.ru/gallery/images/preview/2003/08/17/106257.jpg

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 6:24pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)

fangirls boffinbabe12's shiny shiny pretty hair*
What do you mean by fangirls? Also- my sister's hair is SOOO shiny it is annoying, although mine is darker than hers,

fangirl
v. fan-girled, fan-girl-ing, fan-girls

v.tr.
To act like a dizzy fangirl over something; "My brother fangirls Keanu Reeves like whoa."

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 6:43pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)

however, occasionally people think I just go on holiday a lot to exotic and hot places.....
Some peoples' stupidity seems to know no bounds...
Anyway, I think you're very pretty, especially with your hair and beautiful brown eyes:D

boffinbabe12

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 7:03pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
To act like a dizzy fangirl over something; "My brother fangirls Keanu Reeves like whoa."

I constantly fangirl things in that case!

Anyway, I think you're very pretty, especially with your hair and beautiful brown eyes:D

Thank you so much! I'm really surprised by people's comments- you're all so lovely.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 7:24pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
HEY !!!

Some GREAT photos !

Well done, all you photographers. It's really interesting to see where people live, don't you think...

Great to have on the forum.

Hello JEMMO, long time no seen on the forum
Like that Atavar

boffinbabe12, I just adore your hair, you lucky girl I remember seeing people with similarly dark and shiny hair up in Jujuy - beautiful!!!

boffinbabe12

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 7:29pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)
I must confess that it has been straightened in that picture . But thank you.

And welcome back jemmo- if you have been gone.

Maniac

Posted Tue Mar 6th, 2007 7:45pm Post subject: Pictures from where you live (dial-uppers beware)