Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

BBEFBean

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 2:49am Post subject: PIMP YOUR STATE!: Come visit ME, Stephen!
LOL! I am good friends with all of the above mentioned people. I met all three in high school when I was a senior and they were freshmen.
In conversations with Emily while I have been developing my obsession for Stephen Fry, she's mentioned you.
I actually figured you were on this board and was debating adding you as another reason for him to come here.

So, nice to meet you!

MinervaMoon

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 3:01am Post subject: PIMP YOUR STATE!: Come visit ME, Stephen!
This is bizarre as tarnation.

Tell Emily she needs to finish her transcript. Or maybe I should, since I'm chatting with her online. Which I just did. In between writing to you on Facebook.

One head cannot hold so many conversations. This is doing me in.

BBEFBean

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 3:05am Post subject: PIMP YOUR STATE!: Come visit ME, Stephen!
Wow, this is creepy. I'll remind her again next time I see her if she hasn't done it by then.

And after looking at your sig, to make the connection even more eerie...I'm a huge mac fan.

MinervaMoon

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 3:11am Post subject: PIMP YOUR STATE!: Come visit ME, Stephen!
Wow, this is creepy. I'll remind her again next time I see her if she hasn't done it by then.

And after looking at your sig, to make the connection even more eerie...I'm a huge mac fan.

Wow, we're definitely having a party when I get back to the States. Emily and I (and others) watched QI at my going-away party . . .