Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

quiteignorant

Posted Sun May 30th, 2010 8:08pm Post subject: Please Please Please bring out more podcasts!

The podcasts were all amazing and are greatly missed. The blogs can't fill the gaps for dyslexics -they are a huge struggle. its a real Shame as the lanuage podcast gave a new view on language which was so inspiring.

Much love

GSS

Posted Thu Jul 1st, 2010 9:10am Post subject: Please Please Please bring out more podcasts!

I pleaded along the same lines on the intro thread and was told (politely) that SF was a busy fellow etc etc. Yes yes yes, but some of us are stuck on an atoll in the South Pacific with limited entertainment options aside from opening coconuts More podgrams Mr Fry please!

farghes

Posted Fri Jul 9th, 2010 12:56am Post subject: Please Please Please bring out more podcasts!

I can understand how SF might be busy, but unless I'm mistaken, his last proper podcast (I loved the live iTunes podcast but I'm not going to count it) was recorded back in 2008 and it is now halfway through 2010 (that's a bit of a scary thought in itself). I suppose I have no legitimate reason to be upset with Stephen, but I do feel as if he has abandoned his podcast as though it were some unwanted child, and it just makes me sad because it was such a beautiful thing.
Anyway, that's my two cents.
Cheers!

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Church has nicked them all!
-Dead Bishop on the Landing Sketch

Mdestroy

Posted Wed Sep 1st, 2010 7:02pm Post subject: Please Please Please bring out more podcasts!

I could not agree more with the comments here stated. i am relatively new to itunes and the such but have long been an avid watcher of QI and other Stephen Fry series. and i must say that these podgrams, as they are so put, are a revelation. i like to walk, and being able to, and experience the genius of Mr Stephen Fry has been a purely enjoyable experience. i have listened to them many times now in the hope that one day he may indulge us with some more of his time. producing more of these high quality podgrams.
Thank you.

Woollyback

Posted Mon Oct 4th, 2010 5:59pm Post subject: Please Please Please bring out more podcasts!

Message to Stephen - New podcasts needed now...Please!

It took a tattooed boy from Birkenhead to really really open her eyes!

diaji

Posted Sun Dec 5th, 2010 12:39am Post subject: Please Please Please bring out more podcasts!

Woollyback said:
Message to Stephen - New podcasts needed now...Please!

Word.

We love you. That's why we're here.