Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

timholt

Posted Fri Dec 12th, 2008 12:52am Post subject: Please read
Dear Stephen,

You never fail to please me, stimulate my senses, make me think..or anti-think, as the case may be, I can only watch in wonder, awe, at your magnificence, how sad that your true beauty will only be realised too late. Anyway, enough of my lowly ramblings, I am, and always have been, a frequent visitor of Norfolk, enough to make me feel almost at home, but never to feel like a true dweller...I would really like it if we could meet up for a pint, a glass of wine, or a mineral water (still or sparkling) in Wells, or a place of your choosing. It would make my day if you even responded to say 'hello'. I guess my humble Derby University intellect would struggle to stimulate you, but it would be nice to have a good old chat anyway! Take care, Tim

clemwilde

Posted Fri Dec 12th, 2008 3:39pm Post subject: Please read
Thats so lovely. i totally agree with your sentiment. unfortunately i dont thinkstephen would ever venture into woking, surrey, where i live, but i hope to catch a glimpse of the men himself one day in spring studios in london, one day!!

do you listen to the adam and joe podcasts? the last one, 08/11/08, adam wrote a song about stephen fry, and they debated about whether he would like it, or if he would ever hear it!!! its really sweet.

im glad so many people appreciate stephen! amazing man.