Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 6:20pm Post subject: PLEASE READ
I went out to work and now i'm bloody lost.

As far as I see it, it's water under the bridge. Meeky, I don't know why your normal account isn't working...I'm looking into it. it IS active, it's no longer in the banlist, but it's still not signing in. Bear with me.

ClareBear

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 6:29pm Post subject: PLEASE READ
Fixed.

Adam, please check your PMs.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun May 6th, 2007 8:35pm Post subject: PLEASE READ
I was not aware of the Fry Control forums

Oh don't worry about it. There's always room for more Stephen forums. I like your idea about having back-up. It's good to have more than one forum. There are various other Stephen communities on the internet like on livejournal with different themes (as they're fanfic based). The more the merrier I say. The Fry Control forum is part of a website setup in 2005 by Ock Gal/Fry Control which is full of picture galleries and multimedia related to Stephen Fry, so it's a good place to visit if you're really bored. The avatars are really cool. The url for the main site has changed so update your bookmarks!

Assuming direct control...

Betsie

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 3:59am Post subject: PLEASE READ
Why is it that if this board is a peaceful place that isn't full of contrasting opinions that it means the board might have to close? Surely some topics merit a bit of controversy but not everything? Perhaps I speak only for myself and I'm one of the wet dippy members (and I realise I am new too) but as much as I like a bit of good discussion, I quite like the posts that just have pictures we can swoon over and the posts that make me think "Gosh, isn't the world such a fluffly place because of Stephen?!"

Well said. Yay for swooning over pictures! We ARE lucky to have Stephen to admire and discuss.

And I like your Serious Doctor Face avatar, Atari.

Aoibheann

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 4:05am Post subject: PLEASE READ
And I like your Serious Doctor Face avatar, Atari.

He is rather Yum...

Jack

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 3:08pm Post subject: PLEASE READ
Genuinely glad to see that Adam has chosen to ignore my so-called 'direct' post, rather than respond to it with unfounded nonsense. Why don't we take this opportunity to get back to Stephen-related banter? Anyone else think that Kingdom just keeps getting better by the week?

meekychuppet

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 3:20pm Post subject: PLEASE READ
Genuinely glad to see that Adam has chosen to ignore my so-called 'direct' post, rather than respond to it with unfounded nonsense. Why don't we take this opportunity to get back to Stephen-related banter? Anyone else think that Kingdom just keeps getting better by the week?

I was addressing the responses to your post.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 3:53pm Post subject: PLEASE READ
brownstudy, we have allocated space for Kingdom discussion... in fact a whole section of the entire forum is dedicated to it.

Jack

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 4:00pm Post subject: PLEASE READ
brownstudy, we have allocated space for Kingdom discussion... in fact a whole section of the entire forum is dedicated to it.

Looks like my attempt at a change-of-subject trick didn't work too well...! X-D