Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ninjaduck

Posted Sun Jun 15th, 2008 6:53pm Post subject: Pocoyo
Spent the weekend with cousins (aged 7 and 3) and spent saturday afternoon watching Pocoyo on Citv - tis obviously aimed at young children, but is v v funny and sweet
in fact my bro raced off to find me when it started:
"there's a tv programme that Stephen Fry's narrating!"
i have the whole summer off, so chances are i'll be watching that occasionally instead of the other rubbish thats on
xx

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jun 17th, 2008 7:49am Post subject: Pocoyo
Hi!

ysabella

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 5:07am Post subject: Pocoyo
We just got another disk of Pocoyo which has this episode where a piece falls off the Vamoosh and while Pocoyo and Pato are looking for it, an alien starts following Pato around...I think it may be the best one ever.

Desdemona

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 9:06am Post subject: Pocoyo
Pocoyo is cute, it was made even cuter by Stephen narrating it.
^__^

Skip Life and come with me?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 3:36pm Post subject: Pocoyo
We just got another disk of Pocoyo which has this episode where a piece falls off the Vamoosh and while Pocoyo and Pato are looking for it, an alien starts following Pato around...I think it may be the best one ever.

Oh wow I've never seen that episode before!! *jealous*

Assuming direct control...

Zefla

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 4:32pm Post subject: Pocoyo
I like the one where Pato is sleepy but Pocoyo is all bouncy and won't go to bed. And about halfway through, Pocoyo starts building lego blocks.

And the one where Pocoyo tickles Stephen is great aswell.

I wish all the children I knew were old enough to understand it.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 5:31pm Post subject: Pocoyo
I like the one where Pato is sleepy but Pocoyo is all bouncy and won't go to bed. And about halfway through, Pocoyo starts building lego blocks.

I love that one too. It's so funny. Pato rules! I love the one with the musical blocks too and Pato get's lost high up on the blocks and Pocoyo has to get the vamoosh to save him.

What? What? What?!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 6:20pm Post subject: Pocoyo
Thanks to eBay I have it on DVD now which is great because Sam and my wife love it as much as I do. It makes him dance, actually.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 6:23pm Post subject: Pocoyo
Aww that's cute John Steed. ^_^

...love your avatar btw.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 6:26pm Post subject: Pocoyo
I just love it when he dances.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 7:15pm Post subject: Pocoyo
Me too it's so cute when he dances and rolls upside down. So bouncy! ^_^ I'm glad you were able to get hold of dvds so you can watch the show with your son. So they show it on tv in Poland? What children's shows do they show there?

ysabella

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 12:27am Post subject: Pocoyo
Probably my son's favorite. He shrieks with laughter when that one comes on. What kid doesn't love staying obnoxiously awake at bedtime?

Just saw one where they yell BOO and startle Stephen! You can't see him ever, of course. He just reacts, by giggling, or shrieking, or what have you.

John Steed, have you seen the Pocoyo website with all its games?

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 12:35am Post subject: Pocoyo

John Steed, have you seen the Pocoyo website with all its games?

Yup! What do you think my screensaver is?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 9:40am Post subject: Pocoyo

Just saw one where they yell BOO and startle Stephen! You can't see him ever, of course. He just reacts, by giggling, or shrieking, or what have you.

I love it when Stephen's just in audio form like on the radio. He always makes the cutest noises, squealing and shrieking. heehee. ^_^

Zefla

Posted Fri Jun 20th, 2008 10:34pm Post subject: Pocoyo

I love that one too. It's so funny. Pato rules! I love the one with the musical blocks too and Pato get's lost high up on the blocks and Pocoyo has to get the vamoosh to save him.

What? What? What?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4mta7vcIo

There you go darling. Enjoy.