Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Dame Ena Glumpton

Posted Fri Aug 22nd, 2008 7:04pm Post subject: Podcast Number 5 Imminent?!?!?!
Dear All

As I was sat in the launderette waiting for my towels to finish being flame grilled in the largest tumble dryer you have ever seen, I was listening to Mr Fry's Podgram Delight looking forward to the next one. I know, dearest reader, that they take time to record and produce and so on and so forth and such like and all, but my dear kind sir, I miss your voice. I do, honestly.

So this post is a polite enquiry (possibly much politer than the post title suggests) as to when the next Podgram may be expected.

Bless you, love you and squeeze you

Dame Ena

gay_panda

Posted Mon Aug 25th, 2008 3:27pm Post subject: Podcast Number 5 Imminent?!?!?!
Dear All

As I was sat in the launderette waiting for my towels to finish being flame grilled in the largest tumble dryer you have ever seen, I was listening to Mr Fry's Podgram Delight looking forward to the next one. I know, dearest reader, that they take time to record and produce and so on and so forth and such like and all, but my dear kind sir, I miss your voice. I do, honestly.

So this post is a polite enquiry (possibly much politer than the post title suggests) as to when the next Podgram may be expected.

Bless you, love you and squeeze you

Dame Ena

I second this motion, it been 2 months since the last and i need your voice *Sir* Fry (I so think you deserve a knighood from all your documentaries and comedies)
And watching re-runs of QI on Dave and Youtube and DVD are starting to where thin, i need stephen refreshments.
goes looking to upload Harry Potter Audiobooks on ipod and watching Wilde on Video*