Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

1so-Static

Posted Wed Aug 22nd, 2012 11:10pm Post subject: Pointless products and pointless science

Pointless complexity, pointless products and pointless science

Dear people of Fryville, in Fryland

My smokestack of unfettered venting fury rages due to the number of gangrenous wounds in our society who walk amongst us... who are, no doubt, paid telephone number salaries to create the most nonsensical products filling our lives with pointless junk. These persons, I suppose, pay their taxes (just), feed their fish (maybe), been through puberty (just, perhaps); but come out of their education process to wilfully fritter our money and our lives away whilst they dissipate and squander the resources of this planet making the most ridiculous, gelastic, trumped up, over hyped, goofy crap in the whole wide world.

These designers, and the companies they work for, are the decay of human society. They are the knurled faeces covered hair on the capacious discharging yellow pimple on the zit on the wart on the polyp on the boil on the anus of society and I hate them.

I’m reminded of the scene from Douglas Adams Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – shuffle all these ignominious, puss spewing, snot covered wastrels into a box and fire them off into deep space.

There, I feel much better now

"Security isn't a dirty word, Blackadder..... CREVICE is a dirty word"
My musical project -- http://www.1so-static.co.uk/

joan

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2012 6:41am Post subject: Pointless products and pointless science

Oh dear - you've been watching adverts for Big Macs and posh cars haven't you?

Nitro

Posted Sat Sep 1st, 2012 1:28pm Post subject: Pointless products and pointless science

LOL!!!

Really? Wow.