Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Kit Ellis

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 11:22am Post subject: (POST DELETED)
(POST DELETED)

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 12:39pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
There are a 100 reasons, can you write me me two and post them, Kit? Try

Fourth Feline

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 3:18pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
Your feelings are natural, however unpleasant - and you share them with many who have trod before you here. Thank you for coming to talk to us.

I empathise, having been there myself. I can however confirm that with the right help, this period of your life will pass but the option you are considering is final, irreversible and deprives the world of someone who is of the qualities and sensitivity that this world needs more of.

After I overcame my own 'impulses' to end my life, I realised that I had not really wanted to die but had been feeling temporarily too defeated/afraid to carry on living. Being afraid to live turned out to be very different from wanting to die.

I say with respect that if you are feeling what I felt, you are feeling that you cannot wait for the resolution as the pain of each day is hard just now. Even this can pass and better times re-appear.

I was helped by realising that we are all eventually to die anyway, so why not continue to seek and take the help ( as you are doing already). There are more adventures left for you to take, more good sunrises and pleasures left yet.

You are here asking for help, that shows that somewhere ( however deep inside ) you want to turn your situation around.

On a practical level, I was always recommended that if the 'urge' to end it all got way too strong, go to the nearest hospital Accident and Emergency and hand yourself in for a while as a safety net.

I hope I said something that helped and not hindered.

Please keep us posted .

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 3:53pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
Kit Ellis, I'm here to tell you I've been to your website and you're a riot. I won't chance giving any advice about your situation, which I am too far from, but listen...keep your car away from cliffs. You're a gem. The world would miss you. Hell, I would miss you.

Fourth Feline

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 5:25pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
Dear Kit,

As a fellow Virgoan cat worshiper, I ask you to think of your own little darlings.

If you ever decided to take an 'early bath' - they would be lost and confused, probably ending up in less caring homes and certainly missing you ! To them you are Mother and Father, the source of all their hope....

^-^ ^-^ !

Derek.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 8:09pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
My dearest Kit,

You know how I feel towards you, I consider you a friend and a decent true person. You bring a sense of fun and honesty, You would be missed beyond belief If you decided to do anything....

Please stay strong and take care
Sarah x

ysabella

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 9:07pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
You've lost your optimism right now, but you will feel better, even though right now it doesn't seem like it. Honestly, you won't always feel like this. The bad times can't last forever.
Stick around, you will feel better. It's true, and you've got to believe it.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Mar 25th, 2007 11:58am Post subject: (POST DELETED)
Hi Kit, this morning. That's a day gone past, eh!

Take it easy, Chris

Kit Ellis

Posted Sun Mar 25th, 2007 11:19pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
(POST DELETED)

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Mar 26th, 2007 11:33am Post subject: (POST DELETED)
That's so good. Even the Sun's trying to come out here in the West - maybe it's happy cos Kit is still around.

Now you've got through this time you know that it is at least possible to get through if it feels that way again. You know you can be strong enough.

Stay cool Kit Ellis

C

Kit Ellis

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 7:10pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
(POST DELETED)

Aoibheann

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 7:37pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
Great to hear Kit! Everything falls into place in the end. Keep us posted! x

ratoutofhell

Posted Wed Mar 28th, 2007 11:21pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
So glad to hear you're getting the help and support you need. Thinking of you.

Liz x

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

panda

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 11:52am Post subject: (POST DELETED)
Hi Kit
Glad to hear you're feeling more positive and beginning to get the help you need.
Good to be able to come here for support!
Best,
Panda x

doublecrown

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 2:53pm Post subject: (POST DELETED)
hi this is a bit difficult for me. but i ave just been discharged from a psycatrich hospital after 7 days, please please beleave me the bad feelings will subside . u will feel better .... r u on any medication ? if so maybe it meeds reveuing .. mine did i ave bin batteling bi polar since i was young i am 44 and ave a very good job and family of my own ... but lastweek i was close to killing myself !!!!!! get help now
you are to good to give up. from 1 bi-polar bear to another please please get help