Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

itsamee

Posted Wed Aug 7th, 2013 6:39pm Post subject: Posting a reply to Mr Fry's recent letter to Mr Cameron?

I've registered and logged into the site, but each time I attempt to 'leave a comment' I've got nowhere as nothing happens. Help, please? I've got a lot to say about his letter.

karolina50

Posted Thu Aug 8th, 2013 11:31am Post subject: Posting a reply to Mr Fry's recent letter to Mr Cameron?

The same with me - impossible to comment.

JeremyRH

Posted Thu Aug 8th, 2013 1:08pm Post subject: Posting a reply to Mr Fry's recent letter to Mr Cameron?

Yes it's all very frustrating to say the least!
I can only think it's an unmoderated site ATM or russian anti-gay hackers have been at work.
The sheer amount of spam supports the former

Shame really, it's the one site on the internet I was looking forward to interacting with.

JRH

kathykartle

Posted Thu Aug 8th, 2013 5:29pm Post subject: Posting a reply to Mr Fry's recent letter to Mr Cameron?

Hello all, and hello Stephen.
Also tried to comment on your excellent, moving and superbly written letter regarding the Olympics. It's not worked (my comment I mean), which doesn't really matter, as I can now say here-

Thank you so much for writing it. It's creating an impact already for so many people, and certainly made me think twice about so much that I take for granted in my own privileged life. Thanks again Mr Fry. Sincere best wishes.

Kenneth64

Posted Tue Aug 13th, 2013 11:39pm Post subject: Posting a reply to Mr Fry's recent letter to Mr Cameron?

Iv replyed at the *only the lonly* but my answer just "hangs there" awaiting moderator it says. Oh, well!!