Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gjhsu

Posted Mon Aug 31st, 2009 9:45pm Post subject: Pride of Arizona, I sure hope not

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/08/.....to_die.php

Got this from Phill Jupitus's twitter feed. I read it, and I'm sickened. That's really messed up. What saddens me is that people trust this guy to be their leader (after all, clergymen DO have clout amongst their constituency), and listen to his 'advice' every week. Now, I realize this guy is in the minority, but still, the mentality, and his position in the community just makes me ill.

Maxx England

Posted Mon Aug 31st, 2009 10:29pm Post subject: Pride of Arizona, I sure hope not

I do wonder where one draws the line between legitimate diversity of opinion and psychotic maladjustment.

Obama's a politician, if they want him out of office, just go round drumming up legal votes against him next time.

Perhaps they want him to suffer because they don't know how to be happy themselves and want to spread their own internal misery as high and far as they can? Strange little bunnies.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

joan

Posted Tue Sep 1st, 2009 2:01am Post subject: Pride of Arizona, I sure hope not

For once, words fail me!!

Britannicus

Posted Tue Sep 1st, 2009 11:16pm Post subject: Pride of Arizona, I sure hope not

...What a bunch of creeps.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Sep 2nd, 2009 4:35am Post subject: Pride of Arizona, I sure hope not

What I'd like to know is why the Secret Service didn't put the smack down on the guy?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

exoskeleton

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 4:56am Post subject: Pride of Arizona, I sure hope not

^may not explain their inaction but some of the people who are very fervent about the second amendment would not be pleased. I am imagining the dreadful Fox News commentary now.

sockdolager.

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu Sep 3rd, 2009 2:50pm Post subject: Pride of Arizona, I sure hope not

I can't watch, Fox my body rejects it like a bad kidney, and as a firearm owner myself I don't accept the second amendment argument in this case, who attends church armed with an AR-15?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman