Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Thu Aug 27th, 2009 10:11pm Post subject: Private messages

Perhaps I'm missing where an option to "Delete All Messages" is located. If it exists, I would appreciate being pointed to it.

If it does not, could we please have that option? It's a bit tedious having to delete messages one by one.

Thank you!

Really? Wow.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Sep 28th, 2009 5:22pm Post subject: Private messages

I received a PM six days ago. I could open it without problems back then, but when I tried to open it again today in order to retrieve some piece of information, nothing happened when I clicked on it
Has anyone had the same problem, or is it just meee

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Mon Sep 28th, 2009 6:39pm Post subject: Private messages

Gerti, I know that Tito mentioned it again and again on the main thread here. Seems that this problem has not yet been solved.

tito

Member *

Posted Mon Sep 28th, 2009 6:49pm Post subject: Private messages

Hello Gerti and Lady from Hamburg,

just to let you know I have this problem still. I could do with deleting a few messages now to tidy things up but I'm afraid to because I won't be able to open recent messages at all.

T xx

Nitro

Posted Sun Nov 8th, 2009 2:23pm Post subject: Private messages

You only need two buttons, since you can delete messages singly at this point already with the Delete links, and they can both be labeled the same way.

One at the top or bottom of the in Inbox/Outbox to 'Delete All'. This is not a case of complex scripting or re-inventing the wheel.

I did not know Tito that deleting msg means you can't read a recent message.

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Nov 8th, 2009 2:31pm Post subject: Private messages

This is how it is for me. If I delete just one, then all messages with that same heading seal up.

I'm assuming this is one of the things they are working on.