Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

stewac01

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 3:17pm Post subject: QI Audience Tickets ? How do you get them ?
Hello,

My wife and i are avid Stephen Fry fans. Watching most, if not all of his TV appearances and reading all of his books.

We have been trying to find out how to obtain audience tickets for the QI program or any other for that matter.

Can anyone help ???

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Craig.

ClareBear

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 4:08pm Post subject: QI Audience Tickets ? How do you get them ?
Get them here: http://www.applausestore.com/Site/

if you do succeed, TURN UP EARLY. they give out miles more tickets than there are seats. 3 hours before has worked well for me.

grizzly

Posted Fri Oct 5th, 2007 4:45pm Post subject: QI Audience Tickets ? How do you get them ?
The next series (F) will rcord next May/June. You need to register on http://www.applausestore.com and add yourself to the waiting list. Make sure that you re-submit your request when dates are added about 2 weeks before the recordings

Lady Lucius

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 12:16am Post subject: QI Audience Tickets ? How do you get them ?
Hi

New to the board and a QI fan ... I wish they would film something as excellent as this in Manchester. It's strange that these things always seem to be in London, ever so south and no where near central - country wise.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 12:30pm Post subject: QI Audience Tickets ? How do you get them ?
Hi

New to the board and a QI fan ... I wish they would film something as excellent as this in Manchester. It's strange that these things always seem to be in London, ever so south and no where near central - country wise.

I know what you mean. London is too far away! Come to Manchester!

Assuming direct control...

Red Fridge

Posted Tue Oct 12th, 2010 7:23pm Post subject: QI Audience Tickets ? How do you get them ?

It's a shame you have to be 18+ to go see QI

t

t

t