Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Lauren

Posted Wed Dec 24th, 2008 7:31am Post subject: Qi Christmas Episode?
Thank you SOOOOO much Gluben! It was a great episode! =)

Follow me on Twitter! @Lauren1991

Yvonne Durran

Posted Wed Dec 24th, 2008 8:15am Post subject: Qi Christmas Episode?
Thanks Gluben!! I watched it yesterday... completely missed it on tv monday night.

TheElephant

Posted Wed Dec 24th, 2008 8:26am Post subject: Qi Christmas Episode?
I thought Dom Joly was great, would love to see him become a regular. Trigger Happy was a good show, but not really a clue to what he'd be like on Qi, and I've not seen him in anything else.

Not a big fan of Rob Brydon, but was pleasantly surprised there too. Wonder if the childishness invovled in what he does is all act though, or if he is just like that? Bit like Ricky Gervais and the unstinting self promotion.

Off topic, (and a little late) ............does anyone else think David Mitchell as host on HIGNFY would be a shoe in if they ever wanted to fill the post permanently ?

JonSebire

Posted Wed Dec 24th, 2008 11:04am Post subject: Qi Christmas Episode?
Twas a great episode, and yes Joly punched his weight.

Mitchell would be great for HIGNFY... Clarkson was appalling the other day, but then Charles Kennedy was just his miserable self which didn't help.

Joly and Mitchell both scribe for the Independent in ole Blighty, Mitchells pre christmas musings have been very, very funny. Just to let those who can't get enough David in their lives.

Brydon I can't be harsh on, he's been responsible for some hilarious moments on QI... is it season five episode 1 with him, Jimmy Carr and Bill? Hilarious...and making Jimmy Carr bearable is an act of sainthood!

monochromeprincess

Posted Wed Dec 24th, 2008 7:11pm Post subject: Qi Christmas Episode?
I thought the Christmas ep was brilliant, thoroughly enjoyed it :D. Bless, I loved the bit between Stephen and Rob - 'has the fire gone out between us darling?' X-D X-D Qi is always worth waiting any amount of time for. I love it so!

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

CollectorManiac

Posted Sat Dec 27th, 2008 4:06pm Post subject: Qi Christmas Episode?
Hilarious...and making Jimmy Carr bearable is an act of sainthood!

So true! Thankyou mr Brydon ^_^