Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

xkdlux

Posted Thu Dec 3rd, 2009 12:00am Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

I loved the first episode of series G. I loved when Alan Davies sawed his desk lol. Stephen Fry has lost quite a bit of weight. Well done sir. I can't wait to see more episodes soon.

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Dec 3rd, 2009 8:02pm Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

David Mitchell, Dara O'Briain and Stephen have all lost a ton of weight. i think Dara said something like 11 stone between the three of them.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Rathany

Posted Mon Dec 7th, 2009 1:49am Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

xkdlux said:
I loved the first episode of series G. I loved when Alan Davies sawed his desk lol. Stephen Fry has lost quite a bit of weight. Well done sir. I can't wait to see more episodes soon.

I nearly died laughing when he sawed the desk

Mandibles

Posted Wed Dec 9th, 2009 1:23am Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

Okay (thanks to a rather fabulous friend of mine) I have a hold of the official QI CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, coming to our screens soon.

I worked on this particularly flufftastic episode and trust me folks.. if the picture isn't enough to make you fall out your seat with excitement - then take my word for it, it's good be THE BESTEST EPISODE EVER.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Laur1991

Posted Thu Dec 10th, 2009 12:36am Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

Is that Lee Mack I see?!?!?! AND Bill Baily? Who's that standing in the back? Why don't I know who that is?

Mandibles

Posted Thu Dec 10th, 2009 5:39pm Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

That, is Mr David Tennant.

DR WHO

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Laur1991

Posted Mon Dec 14th, 2009 12:29am Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

Ahhh Dr. Who! Never seen an episode of Dr. Who (yes I'm pathetic), but I will definitely look one up on youtube before I watch the Christmas QI.

I am totally excited!

FloatingRong

Posted Thu Dec 17th, 2009 11:39pm Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

Hello Stephen,

Love your programme...

I've just watched Episode 4 today...and apparently, there's something not quite correct in the information you gave about the “tea cup effect Chinese history” bit...It was true that Chinese invention on extended use of glass was effected somehow, not by tea cup but royal family…Chinese uses glass for vases or wine glass could date back to Han Dynasty…Lots of archaeologies has been found and exhibited in Museum, I’ve seen some myself…

As I've learned Chinese crafts history when I was in College, the invention of the glass would date back to 202bc. The reason that no glass was widely used was because this particular craft skill would only be allowed to make objects for royal families or building roofs of palace...anyone else using glass for any other thing will be killed instantly for disrespect to the king...

Well…most of things were affected by kings in China anyway…just thought I should mention this in case I was right…

Merry Christmas by the way…

insert_name_here

Posted Fri Jan 1st, 2010 3:51am Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

Not entirely sure how accurate/truthfull this is(i did get it from Wikipedia after all) but here is the list of all the upcoming guests who will be appearing in future episodes of the "G" series of QI and also what the theme/topic for each episode will be:

"Genius" - David Mitchell, Graham Norton, Dara Ó Briain: 1 January 2010
"Girls and Boys" - Ronni Ancona, Jack Dee, Sandi Toksvig: 8 January 2010
"Germany" - Jo Brand, Rob Brydon, Sean Lock: 15 January 2010
"Gravity" - Bill Bailey, Rich Hall, Barry Humphries: 2010
"Gothic" Jimmy Carr, Jack Dee, Sue Perkins: 2010
"A Galimaufrey of Gingambobs" Hugh Dennis, Phill Jupitus, Andy Hamilton: 2010
"Green" Bill Bailey, Danny Baker, Jeremy Clarkson: 2010
"Greek" Clive Anderson, Rich Hall, Phill Jupitus: 2010
"Gifts" Clive Anderson, Jimmy Carr, Jan Ravens: 2010
"Geometry" Rob Brydon, David Mitchell, Johnny Vegas: 2010
"Greats" Jo Brand, Sean Lock, David Mitchell: 2010

Like i say i've no idea how accurate this list is but i must say it looks like a cracking line-up that i'm most looking forward to.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are"

Laur1991

Posted Fri Jan 1st, 2010 10:40am Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

Oh no... That last episode of qi has gotten me deeply addicted to something. I wanted to research dr. Who a little before I watched David tennent on qi, and ended up watching about 10 episodes of it! Such a fun show

Ranggamati

Posted Sat Jan 16th, 2010 5:09pm Post subject: QI Series G - Broadcast Dates

A guide to all the episodes from Series G of British comedy Panel Show QI. Includes synopsis, cast lists and broadcast details.

Apartment Reviews