Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

aken76

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 7:34pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

Hey there. I am a virgin celeb blogger, so how does this all roll then? I hope this isn't one of those sites where you have to spend 6 months patiently accessing and infiltrating the maze of regulars, only to be told 'We don't want your sort here!'? It all seems inocuous enough...hope I'm right? Do I have to be the quiet tickled puppy, or the faithful collie then?

andrealein

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 7:45pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

Faithful collie I guess. That is, if I got the metaphor right. Slight language problems there. Not general stupidity. I hope. Anyway, welcome.

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 7:51pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

If you can balance a biscuit on the end of your nose and then successfully flip it into your mouth I might say Collie, but for now I'll just say welcome to the Forum.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 7:54pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

you're definitely welcome, we are not a mean forum at all. <--just saying that explicitly because it's that true.

btw, what is a virgin celeb blogger?

sockdolager.

aken76

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 7:54pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

Faithful collie it shall be then! I am currently trying to do the biscuit flip trick; not much success, but my cat can do it!! Thank-you for the warm welcomes.

aken76

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 8:02pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

I have never, ever been on, or considered coming anywhere near a celebrity blog site, or any blog site for that matter! I have always been the quiet observer, watching from the wings, never having the courage to step out, until now...

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 8:06pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

No turning back now.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

michael

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 8:06pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

ok, i'm sorry, i was VERY confused, i thought you were an experienced blog-writing person who wrote blogs about celebrities and that you were a virgin.

sorry. i should have known that would have been a bit TMI for a first post. i'm out of it today.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 9:14pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

I too was confused. I don't think of this as being a celeb site and I must confess I don't look at SF's blogs!

It's very varied and friendly and I think there is a place for everyone somewhere on here!

Welcome anyway!

I can't flip a biscuit off my nose either.

Kingdom-Come

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 10:13pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

I too was confused ......... a virgin .... where??? ........ that's rare these days Thank goodness that was clarified

Anyhow, definitely the faithful collie. As for the biscuit trick ....... hmmmmmmmm ........ a cat can do it, but not the dog? Outrageous, the collie must be taught

michael

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 10:22pm Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

SHACKRIFICE IT TOO THA VOLLLCAAAAAANNOOOO!

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Nitro

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 4:18am Post subject: Quiet tickled puppy

I don't want your sort here!! Get out!!

....wait...dang it...what's this thread about again?

Really? Wow.