Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2007 5:13am Post subject: Random poll: favorite Wodehouse book?
(Not an actual poll, as you can see, as there just wouldn't be enough room for all the choices...)

As much as I love Jeeves, for me it's Psmith Journalist and Leave it to Psmith. (The others in the Psmith psycle are a bit too cricket-heavy for me.) It's such a pity that Wodehouse never wrote anything about them getting into scrapes as adults. The idea of Psmith the defense attorney is a chillingly awesome one...

Ernest Worthing

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2007 5:24am Post subject: Random poll: favorite Wodehouse book?
I've only read a few of his books, but I really liked Ice In The Bedroom (not a widely known one. In fact, I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere other than my library) and Right Ho, Jeeves.

I've got all of the Blandings novels, which I look forward to reading, as the short stories are brilliant!

Soupy Twist

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2007 9:06am Post subject: Random poll: favorite Wodehouse book?
I love every single Wodehouse work, but if there is one that represents everything I adore about the Jeeves, Blandings, Psmith, Drones and Mulliner books it is
Right Ho, Jeeves

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2007 9:07am Post subject: Random poll: favorite Wodehouse book?
I haven't read enough to make a judgement like that.

Assuming direct control...

Soupy Twist

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2007 9:11am Post subject: Random poll: favorite Wodehouse book?
There is endless pleasure you can look forward to. What is your favourite so far?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2007 9:17am Post subject: Random poll: favorite Wodehouse book?
Carry On, Jeeves.

Assuming direct control...

ClareBear

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2007 9:43am Post subject: Random poll: favorite Wodehouse book?
*Moved to General Multimedia*