Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 8:44am Post subject: Really!!!

Alrighty it is time to put down a foot on this thread....

People this is the internet. We aren't all going to get along or agree but if someone starts upsetting you, walk away. We have so many lovely threads to participate in and enjoy. What started about people not liking a hateful religious nut bar group has become entirely about being rude and mean to one another in an effort to prove who knows the most about the U.S. and it's flaws.

This has gone on far too long and the vitriol used throughout this "debate" not only wounds your arguments but also makes everyone participating in this seem a lot less intelligent than they actually are. So let's all be the grown ups we are, agree that we will all disagree on things and move on. I'm having this thread locked. Everyone who has been rude or argumentative without cause or disrespectful of another user in this thread is under a warning right now from the moderators. Uncontrolled rudeness and spite even after a warning will be punished in future. It's a sort of 3 strikes and you're out and some of you have just earned your first strike towards being banned.

Now go participate in chat elsewhere and for the love of all that is Fry be kind to one another.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P