Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Katrina

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 6:10am Post subject: rectal examination
Okay, this doesn't involve rectal exams, and I'm sorry if this is an overshare, but this seems like the place for genital-area discomfort commentary:

My Brazilian was WAY worse than usual today. For real, when they say three to six weeks, they mean it. Never again shall I fall behind schedule.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

PamJH

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 11:23am Post subject: rectal examination
Okay, this doesn't involve rectal exams, and I'm sorry if this is an overshare, but this seems like the place for genital-area discomfort commentary:

My Brazilian was WAY worse than usual today. For real, when they say three to six weeks, they mean it. Never again shall I fall behind schedule.

I'm wincing for each and every one of you, including Boiler12 here.

Jarus

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 10:45pm Post subject: rectal examination
This thread reminds me of a certain Family Guy episode X-D

Personally I just lay back and think of England if I'm ever subjected to invasive tests and hope it's over quickly. Although I shall have my revenge one day!

The look on the Doctor's face as I bellow 'FIRE IN THE HOLE!' after ingesting a metric ton of Baked Beans should be adequate revenge, no?

erik

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 10:50pm Post subject: rectal examination
A friend of mine used to say flippantly "It's all about being on the right side of the rubber glove." He stopped saying that after his first instance of being on the 'wrong' side.
I've had one experience of literal rectal probing. It wasn't painful or even all that uncomfortable, except in a psychological sense. I guess relaxation and trust in your doctor goes a long way.

michael

Posted Wed Mar 18th, 2009 10:54pm Post subject: rectal examination
tdr

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Corona

Posted Sat Mar 21st, 2009 11:28pm Post subject: rectal examination
I am lucky. I found out that there are different ways of enjoying life. I am just sorry for the men who cant relax and enjoy being examined or enjoy and actually admit it.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 6:31am Post subject: rectal examination
This thread reminds me of a certain Family Guy episode X-D

Griffin: What the hell was that?"
Doctor: "Mr.Griffin that's a prostate exam"
Griffin: Shut up, you had your finger up my ass"

Love that show X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

gadgetgirl

Posted Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 9:20am Post subject: rectal examination
My hubby has Crohns disease and every couple of years gets a camera put up where the sun don't shine after a day of laxatives. They then give him happy drugs and a big sheet of paper telling him not to sign any legal documents! Thankfully these also have the side effect of making him forget all the details of the actual exam.

That would be me.

Maxx England

Posted Sun Mar 22nd, 2009 5:45pm Post subject: rectal examination
i brought my wife home from the hospital after a gastroscopy. When she finally returned to the real world she couldn't remember even going there. Next time I get prodded, I want some of that stuff. Corona, you're welcome to my share if it makes you happy.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

sheepchrist

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 10:01pm Post subject: rectal examination
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for men. Are we women really that bad? Or maybe you shouldn't answer that.

Women are not that bad.

Men however are not very astute when trying to discern a woman's bodily signs and language and her mental and social intentions

Women are an enigma or is it enema

Basically they are a mysterious pain in the arse
(Meant in a loving, cuddly and fluffy way)

PamJH

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 11:17pm Post subject: rectal examination
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for men. Are we women really that bad? Or maybe you shouldn't answer that.

Women are not that bad.

Men however are not very astute when trying to discern a woman's bodily signs and language and her mental and social intentions

Women are an enigma or is it enema

Basically they are a mysterious pain in the arse
(Meant in a loving, cuddly and fluffy way)

Well, sheepchrist, I've been called much worse than that.:D