Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

The Oracle

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 3:38pm Post subject: RED NOSE DAY
Maybe someone has posted this item already but I thought I would anyway, I don't know about you but I really enjoy Red Nose Day and the entertainment it provides so very well. One minute your are laughing fit to bust (as they say) then you are crying because they are showing some very sad video about how people are just about surviving.

I always give to this very noble day as I am moved in every which way, only a small amounts are given by some to very large amount by others but all that matters is that they give...................all monies are needed and I for one will gladly give tonight. The price of going out to the pictures or theatre or any other place is dear so just think a great evening and a take away and still enough to pledge.

thank you dear friends for listening........................I'm glad I'm here and I'm glad you're here, thank you...............loads of love Laura xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Help

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 4:34pm Post subject: RED NOSE DAY
Dawn French kissing Hugh Grant was highly amusing espeially when she "fainted"

mrjb3

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 6:07pm Post subject: RED NOSE DAY
<=== I gots myself a red nose for my avatar lol.

And for my twitter.

The Oracle

Posted Fri Mar 13th, 2009 10:18pm Post subject: RED NOSE DAY
That is just wonderful mrjb3, you look divine.

The Oracle

Posted Sun Mar 15th, 2009 1:21pm Post subject: RED NOSE DAY
WOW talk about sex on legs, did anyone see Robert Webb's performance last night, it was pure wickedness I though Paddy and Keith were excellent but Mr.Webb bought that little extra to the table, as it were, I was gobsmacked and enchanted all at the same time BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forest

Posted Sat Mar 21st, 2009 10:28pm Post subject: RED NOSE DAY
I love red nose day, me!

I get friends complaining about how they put all that sad music on over really awful clips just to get you to give them money. Erm....yes! That's the idea! Although I do hate the constant force-feeding of celebrities crying in our faces all the time - dignity, people! And professionalism!

I sent an idea for an expedition in to Comic Relief which, coincidentally, concluded with summiting Kilimanjaro - what are the odds?! Still, might give it a whirl some time in the future....
They sent a really nice letter back to me, though. Logistics put paid to my plans - which I can understand when you consider the celebs had 120 porters up the mountain!