Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

kirsten

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 11:24pm Post subject: Request
Good evening, you lovely people.
As you can probably tell by my naïve eagerness to post a new thread, I have only recently registered. But I am most familiar with forums, so can tell what an irritating little fool I'll probably seem to those of you who are veterans of this board.
Anyway, just a quick request while I'm here. I was wondering if someone could be so kind as to post a list of every book Stephen has written. Fiction and non. I think I've read the majority of them, but was hoping to be able to say I've read them all by the end of the year and am worried in case I've missed any out. (I've just compiled a list of Will Self books as I'm hoping to read all of them by 2009 too.) I do have the audiobook of the Ode Less Travelled, but I don't think that counts as reading it!
Thanks in advance!
Also apologies. I know it's probably been posted before or is easily accesible somewhere else, but my miserable attempt at Googling it brought about nothing.

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 11:29pm Post subject: Request
I think you should be able to find everything in the http://www.stephenfry.com/store/

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

kirsten

Posted Mon Mar 2nd, 2009 12:06am Post subject: Request
Ah, I did try there earlier, but noticed that the Incomplete & Utter History of Classical Music wasn't there, so wasn't sure if there was much else missing. Saying that, I could just be blind... or thick. It wouldn't be the first time!

Thank you for the response though! Nice to meet friendly forumers so quickly! x

PamJH

Posted Mon Mar 2nd, 2009 2:00am Post subject: Request
You might check Amazon.com, too. Also you might want the actual Ode book so you can write in it and do the exercises. Much more fun that way. Welcome to the forum.

kirsten

Posted Sun Mar 8th, 2009 9:57pm Post subject: Request
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks Pam : )

I'm pretty sure this is all of 'em, or nearly all of them, but if anyone notices I've missed out any, let me know! : )

-Moab is my Washpot
-The Liar
-The Hippopotamus
-Making Hustory
-The Stars' Tennis Balls
-Paperweight
-The Ode Less Travelled
-Rescuing the Spectacled Bear
-Stephen Fry's Incomplete and Utter History of Classical Music
-In America