Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

chriseccles

Posted Fri Dec 19th, 2008 11:40am Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
I thought it would be a nice idea if we all wrote down restaurants, that would possibly suit stephens refined taste, in our local area. So that should he ever find himself near one of us he can save time by going to a good restaurant rarhr than having to pick with little or no information. I wiill start.

In battle east Sussex there is a restaurant called Nobles it is sublime in evry way[/list]

RobertBruce

Posted Fri Dec 19th, 2008 6:48pm Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
Ben Benson's Steakhouse.
West 52nd St New York

This place has serious Wow! Wow! factor.

smilla.jaspersen

Posted Sat Dec 20th, 2008 12:48pm Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
well, i don't know mr. fry's flavourful preferences and i can't describe my tip as "sublime", but if you really love italian pizza, then you have to book a table at

Pizzeria i Due Forni
Schönhauser Allee 12
10119 Berlin

RobertBruce

Posted Sat Dec 20th, 2008 2:08pm Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
Oh yeah I forgot this...

Stephen should breakfast at the TickTock diner ground floor of the New Yorker Hotel (a serious hasbeen of a hotel), near Madison Square Gardens. Better hashbrowns and eggs over easy at the TickTock than the Carnegie diner!

But the Carnegie has more character and the staff are superb.

M.K.

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 12:40am Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
RISTORANTE DA NELLO al Montegrappa
Via monte grappa, 2
40121 - Bologna (BO) ITALY

http://restoreco.blogspot.com/2008/02/da-nello.html

a must.

PamJH

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 12:55am Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
The Common Grille in Chelsea, Mich., my favorite restaurant.

Katrina

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 5:26am Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
Well, Stephen seems to enjoy diners, from what I saw on the America series, so:

My favorite at home is Jimmy's. My family and I are there every Sunday (it's kind of embarrassing... they know our names and regulars), so if Stephen comes around looking for breakfast recommendations, he knows where to find me. Just sayin'.

Here at school, though, I love XXX (Triple X, or Tri Chi to us Greeks). It's pretty much the same thing, and I think Stephen would enjoy chillin' with a bunch of college kids at 2:00 in the morning.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 9:38am Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
No champagne or coriander restaurants! (How can anyone dislike coriander? )

That would be me.

Occy

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 11:56am Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
coriander? EWW - tastes like soap or flowers.

Westlake Chinese Restaurant - Chinatown, Melbourne - one of my favs growing up

Ajisai Japanese Restaurant - Benteligh, Victoria - another favourite

Limor - if Stephen likes meat that he would go nuts over such a place - even as a vegeterian I can appreciate what they do with food - also in Victoria

Any of the cafe's around the theatre in central Melbourne are great.

MarthaPants

Posted Wed Apr 1st, 2009 12:19pm Post subject: Restaurants suitable for Stephen to eat in
Cafe Jubilee
209, The Strand,
Gzira - Malta

Mamma Mia
Ta' Xbiex Seafront,
Ta' Xbiex - Malta

They are possibly my two favourite restaurant in all Malta.