Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fnooples

Posted Sun Nov 15th, 2009 4:51pm Post subject: room 101

Nah, she'd get spat out almost immediately.

swordmaiden

Posted Sun Nov 15th, 2009 5:22pm Post subject: room 101

Hmm, maybe she should go into the room which collects things for successful Muslim suicide bombers! 72 Ann Widdecom's....that'll stop 'em!

"Never was a greater mistake made than he who did nothing because he could only do a little".

Maxx England

Posted Sun Nov 15th, 2009 8:17pm Post subject: room 101

swordmaiden said:
Ooh ok, this is my first posting on this site, hello everyone!
My room 101 nominations have to be Elvis impersonators, BBC morning newsreader-couples on telly who talk to us as though we are all 5 year olds and that bloody 'Go Compare' advert, the one with the opera guy and the silly moustache....I simply have to turn the mute button...is it just me??? I prefer the meerkat one. Ooh I feel much better now thank you! "Simples!"

Definitely Elvis impersonators. And furthermore! The whole Cult Of Elvis. Great singer, but overhyped once he actually stopped singing rock'n'roll, but there's an near religious devotion to him.

The opera tit: I vote we contact his agent, book him, and then publicly bludgeon him to death with a splintered chair leg.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

swordmaiden

Posted Sun Nov 15th, 2009 10:35pm Post subject: room 101

Yay! Lets do it! Huzzar! Go and compare THAT!
Yes, Elvis typifies the backward human gene which compells people to want to be sub-standard "sheep" in order to nominate others to higher status in order to take responsibilty from themselves. Why can't they just say, "that Elvis guy - I love his singing"? No, they have to make a religion out of him and an icon out of every material thing left of him. Like Brian and the shoe in 'Life of Brian'. Sorry, got a bit carried away there....I live alone!

"Never was a greater mistake made than he who did nothing because he could only do a little".