Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Jan 24th, 2008 10:44pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
RRRAAA!!!! RAAAA RRRAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!

rargh rah rarg augre!!! rar rarrerrar!!!! ANGRY!!!!!

PLAY BANJO NOW!

RRRAAAAAH!!!!

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 12:18am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

PLAY BANJO NOW!

RRRAAAAAH!!!!

O.K., when I read that, this is what I saw in my head:
Photobucket

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 12:24am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D

Red Raven

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 12:50am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

PLAY BANJO NOW!

RRRAAAAAH!!!!

O.K., when I read that, this is what I saw in my head:
Photobucket

you and me both. X-D

flookwit

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 10:50am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
deleted

Maren

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 11:14am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
ähhhhhmmmmm - can I approach with caution? *backslapping* (please don't bite!!!!)

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 2:14pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
What's wrong banjo?

Assuming direct control...

Red Raven

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 2:24pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Don't like to see Banjo angry - Come and shoot some Haggis' with us in the Highlands today, it's Burn's Night.

It's great fun! Stalking a Haggis is quite a skill and takes patience. You shoot a few, your dog goes and collects them ( which is why many folks up here have retrievers or setters) and then you take them to your cook or the local butcher (or your bide-in/wife/partner) to gut, piece and demongulate. They do not need any hanging or frotting, so you can stuff the pieces into a prepared sheep's stomach (the traditional way) or, increasingly these days, a specially shaped plastic wrapper, crimped at one end with a small metal clamp and then you do the sam the other end.

The recipe, includes finely chopped veg. including carrots, onions, leeks and oats and the haggis is served with neeps and tatties.

Definitely a wonderful dish, and copious amounts of fine Highland Malt will wisht away yer crabbit temper!

I lust for your haggis festivities. my tumbly is rumbly.

flookwit

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 5:00pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
deleted

Red Raven

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 5:07pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Red Raven,

We cannae hae that! Rumbly tumbly not good! You should put your great red wings on warp drive and fly fast to my far northerly climes. Just follow the sodium lights on the wreckage of that wretched Roman road that we Picts and Celts battled to keep away and is now a canny road called the Eh? Won Em!!". Thus followed from a high in the sky, avoiding smashed cars and drunked Sassenachs, direct your beauteous winged flight to the border and find you the single road of "Eh, Won" all the way to the top. Fly off the cliffs and you will find the Orkneys.

After all that flying, you will need your Haggis, and your tumbly will rumbly nae more!!

A spot of the amber nectar will see you to sleep, and the piper will wake you in the morn.

*swoon* no really

Banjo love, are you feeling better today? I wish you lived closer, I would bring spanky over to lighten your mood. Spanky has magical powers that would make you happy all the days of your life. He would gladly shake your paw till it's sore and fetch your ball and love you forever! he is living squeeee!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jan 25th, 2008 11:30pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
i was just feeling frustrated and that made me feel better!!

i'm glad the responses included both "spanky" and "frotting". (?? frotting a haggis?? wtf?? i know what a haggis is, kinda, but.... )

seriously, when i'm angry and frustrated, nothing makes me feel better than typing NONSENSE.

today's soup is cream of listerine. served with salted chips off the bottom of my feet. and a donkey.

whatonearth

Posted Sat Jan 26th, 2008 2:24am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
banjo, you might like this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,2183206,00.html

glad you're feeling a bit better though!

Red Raven

Posted Sat Jan 26th, 2008 5:02am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I'd like to know what frotting is too. I would imagine it to either be tenderizing via beating or perhaps you tie a rope to one end(of whatever it is) and sling it as far as you can and then whoever throws it the furthest gets first pick. Or! maybe it's to do with putting a little trinket in the haggis like they do with cakes sometimes and whoever finds it gets a pony or something?

I always wanted a pony, so I hope it's that one and I hope I'm the one to find it! If I do I'll name him Mortimer Beasley and feed him oats and carrots and tie ribbons in his hair and tell him daily what a handsome boy he is!

flookwit

Posted Sat Jan 26th, 2008 8:56am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
deleted

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Jan 26th, 2008 10:54pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
banjo, you might like this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,2183206,00.html

glad you're feeling a bit better though!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(you can find left handed banjos...but they are very rare!! anyways, now i wanna go check youtube for clawhammer lessons!!)