Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Jan 26th, 2008 10:56pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I'd like to know what frotting is too. I would imagine it to either be tenderizing via beating or perhaps you tie a rope to one end(of whatever it is) and sling it as far as you can and then whoever throws it the furthest gets first pick. Or! maybe it's to do with putting a little trinket in the haggis like they do with cakes sometimes and whoever finds it gets a pony or something?

I always wanted a pony, so I hope it's that one and I hope I'm the one to find it! If I do I'll name him Mortimer Beasley and feed him oats and carrots and tie ribbons in his hair and tell him daily what a handsome boy he is!

Ah, no. You have mistaken the term frotting. Below is an explanation of frotting, a practice, like hanging, that has been outlawed now. I believe that you are thinking of demongulating, the other rare term I wrote of. Indeed, demongulation includes an element of which you describe - but it is the stretching and ribbing in this case. Cooks may eructate as the recipe is rather a gas here!!

Frotting a Haggis is a well kept secret. It gives the young Haggis that particular smell (or, "nose" as those in the trade would say). The older Haggis flesh is less tender, so does not make good frotting material and has already acquired the special Haggis "nose". (Similar to a slightly spicy Highland Malt).

Of course, you can still think of your pony as you ride your young Haggis

*spittake* !!!!

yeah, i used to look up frotting on the internet.

but if i posted the links here i would surely be BANNED.

flookwit

Posted Sun Jan 27th, 2008 12:25pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
deleted

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 2:15am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I always understood Frotting to be a sexual term. o.O

Red Raven

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 2:34am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*spittake* !!!!

Banjo, please don't be cross with me (I likes you ), but could you make sure that you do not have any beverege in your lovely mouth when you read this? I don't want to have to foot the bill for a new keyboard....I am on DLA.

But, I noticed that our newspaper, The Guardian, wrote a piece this weekend (half way down) about how your Customs people are handing out huge fines for smuggling........................haggis I hardly dare mention the word, I might get banned it seems.

No longer can a gentleman walk through customs, head held high, in his plus fours, proudly strutting his manhood; no longer can a buxom woman steam ahead through the gates, babe in arms clutching at GG bosoms.....Nooooooooo, they are liable to be searched at this time of year, such is the demand for HAGGIS!! There. I said it.

The only criticism of the article, is that they don't distinguish between meaty haggis (haggis who grow up on tasty voles and mice, ferrets and weasels) and the finer vegetarian haggis which only eat grass!

I hereby swear that I will forthwith shut the Hell up on the subject of Haggis. Apologies. :-//

Damn customs.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 4:16am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

yeah um...that's...what....i....um.....

just type in frot and click image search without a filter on. heh heh.

well...FLOOKWIT...i'm sorry, our customs and our TSA are unforgivably annoying...i can't even take a fucking doctor pepper on a plane because i might be trying to make a fucking doctor pepper bomb. i can't take JAM and i can't take more than 3 ounces of TOOTHPASTE unless i check it. yeah, yeah, it's a small sacrifice for making the country safer. i think the country would be AHELLUVALOTSAFER if we had a DIFFERENT PRESIDENT.

(sorry...this thread just naturally brings out the "hell yeah!" in me. it really makes me feel like we are all talking over a beer. )

i have gone to the scottish games though and my mom participated in the HAGGIS TOSS.

Red Raven

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 4:33am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I agree Banjo, this thread is like a nice talk over a beer but I feel like I'm the drunker of the bunch and just barely keep up with the conversation. So I'll ask, cause that's what I do.

Haggis is a food, right? So why does it seem to me that it's also a toy, a super hero accessory, and perhaps even a pet?

Frotting, I still have no clue what the hell this is. One minute I'm thinking it's some way of making Haggis and the next I'm hearing it might have something to do with sex? To be honest, it sounds more like a way of frothing milk than anything.

"GG bosoms", Flook...I weep for the woman that has to lug these mugs around, even if they are edible(?). (Depending of course whether Haggis is indeed a food or a super hero accessory of course, in which case, I'd like a pair myself)

Banjo my dear, our president is much like my boss. Under qualified for the job, embarrassing to his fellow humans, Obnoxious and arrogant beyond belief and quite honestly the true terrorist. Actually, I'm not convinced that the boss in The Office wasn't based on a mix of my boss and the prez.

Oi barkeep, get me another ale! *hick*

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 8:26am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Frotting is the rubbing of the genitals on each other's body and genitals without any penetration involved. I've noticed people say on a few sites that Oscar Wilde was into frotting rather than penetrative sex. No idea whethere there is any truth in that or if it's made up. I haven't found anything solid on it.

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 3:41pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

yeah um...that's...what....i....um.....

*cackle* Great minds think alike

flookwit

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 6:02pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
deleted

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 7:13pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Frotting is the rubbing of the genitals on each other's body and genitals without any penetration involved. I've noticed people say on a few sites that Oscar Wilde was into frotting rather than penetrative sex. No idea whethere there is any truth in that or if it's made up. I haven't found anything solid on it.

i've heard that...i've also heard of terms like "victorian sex" but i'm not sure if that's frotting...i've also heard that it's sex without removing all your clothes. there's a really interesting gay male website that promotes it above penetrative sex...it's really interesting and even though i'm not a gay man (why did god give me this body??!!) it made me think a lot about all the different possiblities for people who aren't comfortable with the norm.

does anyone know if there are limits to sexuality conversations on here? i don't want to cross a line...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 7:14pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Images of the Haggis

At birth:
[/img]

Amazing what you can find on the Internet these days

HAHAHAHA!!! X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D

Red Raven

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 7:38pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Images of the Haggis

At birth:
[/img]

I'm still confused. It looks like a wormishthing.

:'(

What's a bloody haggis?!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 8:04pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

i've heard that...i've also heard of terms like "victorian sex" but i'm not sure if that's frotting...i've also heard that it's sex without removing all your clothes. there's a really interesting gay male website that promotes it above penetrative sex...it's really interesting and even though i'm not a gay man (why did god give me this body??!!) it made me think a lot about all the different possiblities for people who aren't comfortable with the norm.

I find it very interesting too. People think the Victorians were all frigid and naive when it comes to sex but that wasn't really the case. I've been glancing through that Sharon Marcus book 'Between Women' and there seems to be more going on in the Victorian's sexual world that I didn't even know about. Can you please pm me the link to that site you mentioned? I'd be interested to read it.

does anyone know if there are limits to sexuality conversations on here? i don't want to cross a line...

I don't know what the rules are regarding discussions on sexuality in general on here. The only discussions that seem to be banned are discussions of RPS fics and speculation regarding the pairings in terms of real life.

Images of the Haggis

At birth:
[/img]

HAHAHAHA!!! X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D

X-D Awww little hagglets.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 8:13pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Description of haggis on wiki:

Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish.

There are many recipes, most of which have in common the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours.

Haggis somewhat resembles stuffed intestines (pig intestines otherwise known as chitterlings or the kokoretsi of traditional Greek cuisine), sausages and savoury puddings of which it is among the largest types. As the 2001 English edition of the Larousse Gastronomique puts it, "Although its description is not immediately appealing, haggis has an excellent nutty texture and delicious savoury flavour." (p592)

Most modern commercial haggis outside Scotland is prepared in a casing rather than an actual stomach. There are also meat-free recipes for vegetarians.

It is often asserted (e.g., on the packaging of MacSween's haggis) that the dish is traditionally served with "neeps and tatties" (Scots: swede, yellow turnip or rutabaga and potatoes; these are boiled and mashed separately) and a "dram" (ie. a glass of Scotch whisky). However, it might perhaps be more accurate to describe this as the traditional main course of a Burns supper, since on other occasions haggis may be eaten with other accompaniments. Whisky sauce (made from thickened stock and Scotch whisky) has recently been developed as an elegant addition.

Some haggis pictures

I've never tried it myself. I've always been curious about it. I want to try more things. I love black pudding. I tried a white one once which was really nice. I totally recommend you try black pudding if you haven't already. It's the perfect addition to an English breakfast.

flookwit

Posted Mon Jan 28th, 2008 9:33pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
deleted