Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Red Raven

Posted Wed Jan 30th, 2008 9:33pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Yeah! It's been made all pc now: plumbers have to talk about the 'stop tap' rather than a 'stop cock' and a 'ball valve' instead of a 'ball cock'!!

X-D X-D X-D

bummer

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jan 30th, 2008 11:12pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Yeah! It's been made all pc now: plumbers have to talk about the 'stop tap' rather than a 'stop cock' and a 'ball valve' instead of a 'ball cock'!!

X-D X-D X-D

"ball valve" sounds wierdly girly.

Red Raven

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 12:24am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

X-D X-D X-D

It also sounds weirdly pervy...but maybe that just me being weirdly pervy. X-D

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 2:12am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

X-D X-D X-D

yeah...by girly, i meant girly parts.

maybe that's just the nature of plastics.

Red Raven

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 2:23am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
mmm plastics!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 2:34am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
mmm, slapstic.

Grace

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 5:47pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
This thread was such fun that I may have to stop lurking & start participating!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 5:53pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
This thread was such fun that I may have to stop lurking & start participating!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

if you read this one and stay, then i guess i can't run you off!

just kidding
welcome!

christy

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 8:36pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
To continue....

there are 'Wing-Nuts' !!!

.... that's just weird...

X-D

*****always in the gutter, but looking at the stars*****

flookwit

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 8:48pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Deleted

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Feb 15th, 2008 4:46pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

X-D X-D X-D

yeah...by girly, i meant girly parts.

maybe that's just the nature of plastics.

Ball cock, pervy, GIRLY PARTS all in one post. That's just cruel.

Ball cock, pervy, and GIRLY PARTS all in one post. That's just cruel. X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

joan

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 5:46am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

X-D X-D X-D

Wonder when the PC watchdogs will get round to policing male and female connectors? Will you be commiting an illegal act when you use a gender-bender??

Did you know the word "rooster" was invented in the US because 'cock' was too rude? (Mind you, if the word hadn't been invented, what about those 'Big Rooster' fast food outlets?)

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 6:21am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
i did not know that joan! but there are a lot of words we have that are "polite replacements". i like the originals. so does south carolina.

The South Carolina Fight Song

"The Fighting Gamecocks Lead the Way"
Hey, Let's give a cheer, Carolina is here,
The Fighting Gamecocks lead the way.
Who gives a care, If the going gets tough,
And when it is rough, that's when the 'Cocks get going.
Hail to our colors of garnet and Black,
In Carolina pride have we.
So, Go Gamecocks Go - FIGHT!
Drive for the goal - FIGHT!
USC will win today - GO COCKS!
So, let's give a cheer, Carolina is here.
The Fighting Gamecocks All The Way!

sorry for the lilac print. i couldn't help myself!

Red Raven

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 1:32pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
South Carolina, my naughty neighbors. X-D

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 8:30pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
My wife and I came out of our local supermarket today and as we approached our truck we see this guy doing something to the windshield. As we got closer he saw us, and took off running. When we reached the truck I see that there's a bumper sticker stuck to the drivers side of the windshield which reads "Ron Paul For President", I mean WTF, did the moron really think that would get us to vote for this person? Do you know I had to drive home like that because it wouldn't come off and when I got home I needed a paint scraper to remove it.

Does that count as RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman