Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 2:01am Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!!!

"dear ron paul, thanks for effing up the windshield of my truck! enclosed is a bill. signed, toby texan."

Shyamz

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 2:46pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
He Hee

As far as I know, frotting (if I may post without deletion for the purposes of information sharing), is when a person rubs up against another -with clothes on- in a sexual fashion.

I've no idea were I heard that...which is kind of worrying in itself.

Shyamz

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 5:34pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Want to know another thing I hate? Taking the time to type a realy good reply to the H.R.H Princess Diana rant thread, only for the page to time out and the post to get lost.

I'm not typing all that out again!!!!

Not sure if this is even related to this topic any more, but I couldn't think were else to put it.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Feb 17th, 2008 10:18pm Post subject: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
He Hee

As far as I know, frotting (if I may post without deletion for the purposes of information sharing), is when a person rubs up against another -with clothes on- in a sexual fashion.

I've no idea were I heard that...which is kind of worrying in itself.

yeah...you can also do it without clothes.