Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Mon Mar 12th, 2007 6:22am Post subject: Rubik's cube woes
Update:

It looks like my spatial visualization area of the brain is not absent, merely atrophied. After several aggregate hours of fiddling with the cube, an "aha" moment took place and, as of about half an hour ago, I can assemble one facet in about 2 minutes. I prefer doing the numbered black one, to get the up-down position of the individual squares correctly as well as placement within the larger square. What still eludes me entirely is how to assemble the other facets without constantly dissassembling and reassembling the ones you've already done... but I'm hoping it's just a matter of time now.

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon Mar 12th, 2007 9:00pm Post subject: Rubik's cube woes
I just remembered that boy on swapshop who could do the cube in 30 seconds- that was amazing...... well when I say from swapshop, I was referring to the special that was on about a month ago 'It all started with swapshop'. it's not really my generation....

trouser material

Posted Tue Mar 13th, 2007 6:44pm Post subject: Rubik's cube woes
That kid is probably still a virgin to this day.

boffinbabe12

Posted Tue Mar 13th, 2007 6:46pm Post subject: Rubik's cube woes
Well they caught up with him on the programme and he looked normal enough...

wildfire

Posted Fri Oct 5th, 2007 11:30pm Post subject: Rubik's cube woes
I figured out how to do the clock one but I could never get the cube.

shatzi

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 2:17am Post subject: Rubik's cube woes
I remember the Rubik's Revenge, I think it was called, it was a 4x4 cube instead of the 3x3 type. More than one were thrown against walls.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Oct 7th, 2007 8:05pm Post subject: Rubik's cube woes
Rubik Shmubik I say

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman