Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Wed Sep 12th, 2007 11:59pm Post subject: Run, Fatboy, Run
Great little film, well worth a look. Dylan Moran does a sterling job. Only bit that annoyed me was David Walliams. You'll see what I mean when you see it.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Sep 13th, 2007 9:13am Post subject: Run, Fatboy, Run
David Walliams is in it? Aww damn why does he have to keep popping up in everything? Well I don't care I'm still going to go see it this weekend. I've been looking forward to this.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 13th, 2007 3:33pm Post subject: Run, Fatboy, Run
I saw the preview for this at some movie some time ago. Looked amusing. It comes out here October 26th.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Sep 22nd, 2007 11:24am Post subject: Run, Fatboy, Run
I've seen it and saw what you meant by David Walliams. Why did they have to shove him in like that? He was so out of place in the film. Hey Stephen Merchant popped up too! Dylan Moran was ace. I loved him to bits in this film. I liked that bit when him and Simon Pegg were fighting. X-D I thought this was a very funny film. I'm glad I went to see it.

Assuming direct control...

evilchild

Posted Tue Oct 9th, 2007 6:13pm Post subject: Run, Fatboy, Run
yeah it is a good film thou the one thing that overshadowed it for me was the fact that i met Russel T Davies in the Q for tickets