Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

boffinbabe12

Posted Tue Jun 5th, 2007 9:22pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
I just have to rewrite it to make it that added bit funnier.... I've also got to delete a load of it now as well because it's too long! But if I cut anything out then it will be too short.... woe is me.
He was actually really helpful.

boffinbabe12

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 9:11pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
SO
Stand up comedy.
Wow.
Simply the greatest night of my life.
I had so much fun.
I could feel my bowels vibrating as I waited with anticipation for my turn in the spotlight, I was terrified about pooing on stage and was wondering if I could make a joke out of it.
I went on. I said my first joke and.....
THEY LAUGHED
I didnt pause much and stuff but people laughed loads and applauded me loads and it was so much fun.
And then the MC went on after me and said- and she's only 14 and the whole audience gasped and then began to clap again and in total i had 3 rounds of claps and then after everyone went on the MC said- and he was only 14 everyone... but it died quite quickly.
But the MC was FIT as cheese!!!! ANd not gay! He smiled at me a lot.... hehe.
But yeah I have been told that I was 4th or 5th best out of 11 adults! It went really well and they all thought I was funny and I had this big guy come up to me and say "Are you really 14?" Yes..." Girl let me touch you- give me so respect" and I got to do that whole *respect* thing- I felt so cool! Loads of people asked me if I was really 14.
I pretty much stayed backstage the whole time because outside seemed big and scary.... SO much fun though.
OOOOH! And one of the competitors- who was better than me- is a writer for Doctor Who AND Torchwood and loads and loads of other stuff like Hotel Babylon.... And he's been acting in quite a few of the episodes.... one of the episodes of Doctor Who he wrote was the one with Sarah Jane SMith and K-9 in it. WOW. Toby Whithouse.
So amazing....
Loved it.... I even got to say "I don't smoke." HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 9:23pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
That's super news, Tasha! Well done! You're achieving things I failed at or lacked the confidence to do at your age. X-D

boffinbabe12

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 9:27pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Haha- your laughing! YEay! But thanks Steedy! I'm thrilled.- or stoked as the MC said.

Britannicus

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 10:14pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Whoa! That is so neat, boffin!

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

boffinbabe12

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 10:15pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
I KNOW!!! I'm so giddy!

ratoutofhell

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 11:21pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Well done boffin - you're a braver woman than I am

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

boffinbabe12

Posted Fri Jun 8th, 2007 11:22pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Thanks.. twas amazing time

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Jun 9th, 2007 7:50am Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Well done! Really sounds like you had a fabulous time. Great achievement! *applause*

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat Jun 9th, 2007 8:38am Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
I am so happy for you, boffinbabe!
Perhaps the start to a promising career ?
Keep up the good work

boffinbabe12

Posted Sat Jun 9th, 2007 1:38pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Thanks everyone- if by chance I do have a successful stand up career- I will continue coming on this forum, I promise!

ratoutofhell

Posted Sat Jun 9th, 2007 6:30pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Thanks everyone- if by chance I do have a successful stand up career- I will continue coming on this forum, I promise!

And we will of course expect free tickets

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

boffinbabe12

Posted Sun Jun 10th, 2007 4:12pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
VIP my darling... VIP.

absolutely curtains

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 5:44pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
Cross your fingers that the examiners will be kind to me, and enjoy my artwork around the edges of exam questions...

trouser material

Posted Thu Jun 21st, 2007 7:17pm Post subject: Say a little prayer, think of me, cross your fingers...
VIP my darling... VIP.
I should hope so too, we were here for you before you were a household name.
Well done boff, sounds like you did swimmingly.
Not sure why i never did anything great like that when i was growing up. Hmmm.....probably because i was a disinterested, music obsessed, people hating introvert.

That'd be it then...

Well done!