Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

D0gSoldi3r

Posted Wed Apr 13th, 2011 9:32pm Post subject: Sean Lock 8 out of 10 cats spotted on Google Maps

Can i please be credited for finding this as i've never been credited for anything before, thought this would be a funny feature for Q.I if your doing a technology/web subject in the future. It would make my mum happy if i get credited as she thinks i waste my life behind my computer. So here is Sean Lock sitting outside the BBC studios

actual link from google earth
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&a.....7&z=16

For the regular users around here, what do you think, i really think it's Sean Lock. For anybody who uses Google maps you'll know it's real hard to find people you know in it. Feel free to agree or disagree.

If you do decide to freak out Sean Lock next time he's on, can you mention the geekoids A.K.A Chris Stanage (me) is watching him.

Glasgow Scotland

ShortWithBrownEyes

Posted Sat Apr 16th, 2011 8:11pm Post subject: Sean Lock 8 out of 10 cats spotted on Google Maps

Hehehehe. 'The geekoids'. I must admit, this is pretty cool. How long did it take to find? And Imust admit, I agree, it certainly does look like Sean Lock. ^_^

Megan ^_^

D0gSoldi3r

Posted Wed Apr 20th, 2011 8:28pm Post subject: Sean Lock 8 out of 10 cats spotted on Google Maps

Was just doing a search of De Beers (diamond store) cause i seen a Documentary of how they buy from war torn countries, so i did a search of De Beers, across the road there is the BBC studios so i walked past in Google maps style, then i thought to myself OMG that's Sean Lock lol.

I watch Q.I all the time so thought this was a suitable place to post my find.

Glasgow Scotland

korakk

Posted Fri May 13th, 2011 3:00pm Post subject: Sean Lock 8 out of 10 cats spotted on Google Maps

A guy with slightly greyed hair and glasses in a blurred backround, It must be him : )

Could easy be, I wonder who else we can find *Scours*

hello people I assume you are reading this because you are lost if you scroll down alittle more you should find the next post
but if you do want to see my gibberish click here http://twitter.com/seangilfillan

emilybb

Posted Mon Jul 25th, 2011 1:09pm Post subject: Sean Lock 8 out of 10 cats spotted on Google Maps

Great! Another interesting google maps fact is that you can't use street view in Venice!

Morffin

Posted Thu Aug 11th, 2011 4:23pm Post subject: Sean Lock 8 out of 10 cats spotted on Google Maps

That does indeed look like Mr Lock. It's hard for me to just see him sitting there quite restful and well, so normal. Easily amongst my perfect QI panel, along with David Mitchell, Joe Brand and the ever present Alan

Passenger Pigeon

Posted Mon Aug 29th, 2011 8:40am Post subject: Sean Lock 8 out of 10 cats spotted on Google Maps

Granted, it does appear to be him and due to the location id say yes.
We could ask Stephen, no? lol