Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

thesecretlifeofamanicdepressive

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 12:11am Post subject: Secret Life...blog wins runner up...
in Metro Best of Brit Blogs!

http://www.metro.co.uk/yourmetro/article.html?in_a.....page_id=54

I am going to get sued to buggery for the name of my blog.

Still, more exposure for bipolar disorder. Rock on. If any of you have any good bipolar links or blogs, let me know so I can add them. Make a network of awareness!

http://thesecretlifeofamanicdepressive.wordpress.com is the soon-to-be-sued blog.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 12:21am Post subject: Secret Life...blog wins runner up...
Woop! WELL DONE MS!

I read some of your blog and it is fantastic... so insightful and very brave of you to talk openly about it! CONGRATS x

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 12:41am Post subject: Secret Life...blog wins runner up...
Does what it says on the tin - even with the differences between us i would still like to say that the blog is a fantastic achievement - hope you will accept this.

RighthoJeeves

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 4:31am Post subject: Secret Life...blog wins runner up...
I want to get a copy of this documentary - somehow. Just hearing of it made me near emotional, and made me want to write him a letter. So I did telling of my experience with this condition. I had a very bad experience with the NHS Mental Health ( South West London), if you wish to know more you can pm me about it. Anyways I wrote to him at the address provided on this website. I hope maybe he will write me back but I understand he has lots to do, but I hope he might. I think its wonderful that a person I admire in the entertainment world is bipolar like me. Makes me like him as an actor and person even more.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Apr 29th, 2007 4:43pm Post subject: Secret Life...blog wins runner up...
Which blog came first, must have been very good. What was it about?

Phlizz

Posted Sun Apr 29th, 2007 5:10pm Post subject: Secret Life...blog wins runner up...
Wheeeee! Well done! It must be good to know that people are seeing who you are and appreciating that. Good on you!

You *so* don't deserve to get sued...

El
xxx