Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

CollectorManiac

Posted Thu Feb 14th, 2008 6:16pm Post subject: Seeing as it's valentine's day
I felt it was only right that there was a rant topic in the zero room fo this delightful day
I'm fairly cynical at the best of times but this year I just thought 'you know what? I don't care'
and that lasted till about lunchtime when a friend of mine was kind enough as to bring up the failings in both our love live's this year
unfortunately the 2 lads who cause me problems are also my two best friends
there's my best friend who I grew up with and I've known since we were one, so naturally I fell for him a long time ago, come November last year he was out of the closet
a bad month or so for the brain but he was much happier ad moe relaxed so that bothers me less these days
but what really gets to me is the other guy, who is so perfectly matched to me and who loves me, or so he sas and why shouldn't I believe him, is now living 170 odd miles away so I neversee him bu I do spend every evenin talking to him
oh well
could be worse I suppose =/

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Thu Feb 14th, 2008 6:38pm Post subject: Seeing as it's valentine's day
Unfortunatly Tango dear, if I start down this track I will combust into a fuming volcano of self pity and hate.... Its a very loaded subject for me (as it is for most people) but I offer my support and frustration at this day and all that it makes me feel x