Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ymarkone

Posted Thu Jan 8th, 2009 5:20am Post subject: Serendipity at its best!
It was about a year ago that I stumbled upon the first series of Kingdom. And since I live in America that's quite a stumble. But knowing Stephen Fry from Jeeves and Wooster fame I took the plunge and have not regretted it one bit. Since then I have seen the second series and have been hoping for a third. It was finding StephenFry.com, again purely by accident, that gave me the wonderful news that a third series has been filmed.

Does anyone know the transmission dates? I need to mark it on my calendar!

Since finding Kingdom, I have been searching high and low for other examples of Stephen's wonderful wit and talent. This led me to find Stephen Fry in America and about thirty years of Radio entitled Just A Minute, both of which are wonderful in their own right!

If anyone has other online sources of Stephen's amazing wit and talent I would greatly appreciate it if you would reply to this post with the information.

Mark

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Jan 8th, 2009 3:02pm Post subject: Serendipity at its best!
Welcome, Mark!

This site is terrific for audio of Saturday Night Fry and Absolute Power.

http://www.sadena.com/radio/

And of course there's always Youtube for more Stepheness.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Desdemona

Posted Thu Jan 15th, 2009 2:28am Post subject: Serendipity at its best!
Welcome mark.

Fryphile, i have been looking (not quite but nearly) everywhere for Frs radio show apperiances.
Thank you.

Skip Life and come with me?